Ch 17 - Nandini vs Mohini

Now Nandini was at ease but was still thinking where did Meera and Rohini go?

When Nandini was doing her household work, Mohini came there.

"Maasi can I ask you something?"she asked.

"Yes dear you can",Nandini responded in love .

"Where is the naga mani?"

"It's in the Naag temple , not the one where we go. It's near the naag lok near the yamuna river the shiv temple which can only be seen by naag naagins".

"Oh and why don't the takshak vansh have the naag mani?"

"See there are 9 supreme clans of naag vansh shesh , karkotak, takshak,padma, vasuki,kaliya,kalkut and ahi vansh , the vansh is set by the naag of 9 supreme naags and they all have the naag mani and every naag mani is very powerful ", nandini started explaining mohini "but shesh vansh naag mani is with me the naag rani because shesh naag is serving lord vishnu and his naag mani is with shesh vansh the naag mani of shesh vansh is very powerful and that's why evils keep an eye on it to gain power and the shesh vansh nagmani is also pure diamond with high price and thus humans greed for it and yes the shesh vansh naag mani is the only naag ani which is here and other are with the respective supreme naags".

"But still why is it with sesh vansh?"

"Because it is the shesh naag's diamond and we are responsible for it and the naag rani and other supreme naagin's are responsible for it, yes previously naag mani was with our biological father rudra who was takshak raj but after his death it came back to sesh vansh to mother".

"Oh so how can we get the naag mani?"

"We can't get the naag mani because it's lord shiva's property and shesh naag and we are just its protector and usually the naga mani is with shesh naagin but there is no shesh naagin yet".

"How a naagin becomes shesh naagin?"

"She need to do great penance to eb a shesh nagin and yes suppose if there is a shesh naagin her granddaughter would be the next shesh naagin and if there is not shesh naagin the naagin has to do great penance".

Then Mohini went from there. Mohini somehow reached there. She was goign to get the naag mani in her hand when nandini came there.

"What are you doing mohini?"she raged, " don't do this sin,lord shiva will never pardon you".

"Let it be i will manage but i wnat this naag mani to be in our vansh",mohini said and took the naag mani.

"Please give back the naag mani".

"What if I don't?"

"Then you will be in great pain".

"Ha ! go first kill your enemy then come to me".

"The person who keeps an eye on the naag mani is my enemy", nandini said and took her naagin form.

Mohini did the same and they both started fighting. Nandni was just trying to injure her and not kill.

"What happened? Can't kill me right because you are a coward", Mohini said.

Nandini threw Mohini to the ground and snatched the naga mani. She grabbed her neck and was about to kill her when chandraknta came there and kneeling down joining hands said, "didi please don't kill my daughter she is naive".

"How dare she take the naag mani"Nandini scolded her.

"She is new to this world, sister ".

"May she be your daughter but is nurtured and grown by Damini that's why she has this witch side in her".

"I'm sorry , I did wrong, I should have not taken the nag mani", Mohini apologized.

"The naag mani is shesh vansh's so you can't take it and don't ever try to do so",nandini said and left her.

Nandini was stilla angry at Mohini. Chandraknta explained to her about the naga mani again. Then when Mohini wnt back she touched Nandini's feet and apologized to her and she had tears in her eyes.

"Your tears show that you feel guilty , I forgive you"Nandni said and hugged Mohini. Then Ajay came there.

"Nandini,"he said, "I want you to join my company and help me".

Nandini agreed at once . they both started working hard and made i crore profit in the company. Made many hotels and buildings.

but the thing was where and Rohini and Meera.