Ch14- End Of Damini's Chapter

When Ajay and Nandini came back there was no one. The staff said they all went out for some work. Ajay also went from there. Nandini called Suryakanta but she didn't come .

"Finding your sister?"said Damini.

Nandini caught her neck and asked in anger "what did you do with Suryakanta?"

Damni showed her by beam that Suryakanta was trapped in an old scary palace and fainted.

"You have to save your sister before the lunar eclipse ends , which is tomorrow , if you save her i will leave you but if not i will kill Mohini and Suryakanta "Damini said, "you have five hours to reach the palace and t reach Suryakanta you need to face many hurdles".

Nandni rushed to the jungle and after some hours reached the old scary palace.

When she saw it carefully it was the old Takshak palace where her biological parents lived. It was burnt and no one was there.

Nandini became furious and went inside in her naagin form. There was a maze which she had to pass. She started going inside. First there came an owl which she fought very bravely. Then there came a peacock whom she killed by burning it. Then there came mongoose yak and eagle. Nandiin started fighting them but they tackled her and gave her many injuries. She burned the mongoose and by her tail threw it away then threw huge rocks on the yak . Then she fought the eagle. She turned into a big anaconda and trapped the eagle . Then a sword killed it.

Then she reached Suryakanta , she freed her and they both hugged each other. Then Damini came there flying "what did you think Naag rani i will leave you ",she said, "not so easily it was my ploy i brought you here so that i can kill you ".

Nandni took her half snake form and grabbed Damini and three of her in the ground. Then converting the sword into a trident kept her feet on Damini and killed her.