Ch 47- Chandrakanta Behind The Bars

"Now what will you do naagin?'Rishika laughed, "sorry not a naagin now".

"But I have my powers," Suryakanta said.

Rishika took a dagger and killed Raman and she handed it to chandrakanta. Puneet started crying fakely, "father, you killed my father".

Suddenly kartik came there and saw all these.

"I did not kill your father,"Chandrakanta said.

"You have the dagger in your hand"rishika cried .

"Inspector this is the murderer of our family and today she is caught red handed",puneet said.

"I can see that",Kartik said, "constable arrest her".

"Mr. Kartik, please trust me she did not do anything",Mohini begged for her mother.

"This will be confirmed in court",kartik said . Kartik took Chandrakanta with him to the jail.

"Aww! Mummy went to jail, now what will her little Mohini do?"Rishika laughed.

"We will soon bail her out",Suryakanta said.

"On what ground?'Puneet said, "she is now a criminal and she would be hanged to death for killing someone".

"I'm not gonna leave you", Mohini said and took her naagin form(half snake) and Suryakanta did so too.

"Ok go ahead kill me",puneet said fearlessly , "see kartik is coming here only".

They both took their human form again .rishik and his team again started acting to cry on Raman's death.

"I need Chandrakanta's sisters. I need to ask them about everything", Kartik said.

"We are coming with you inspector",suryakanta said and they both went out with kartik. As they reached the station they rushed to meet chandrakanta.

"Maa",Mohini cried.

"Don't call me maa here you can get into trouble dear", Chandrakanta said putting her hand on her daughter's head.

"Maa i will soon take you out", Mohini got emotional.

" I will kill that puneet", Suryakanta said, crushing her teeth.

"No please don't, I will soon be out of jail don't worry", Chandrakanta said.

"Two months", Kartik said.

"What?"Mohini was angry.

"Yes she will come out of jail after two months. I think she is innocent but the court will not listen to this",Kartik said.

"Then why did you bring her here?"Suryakanta asked.

"Because i'm a police officer i need to work", kartik said.

"Till that what will we do?"Suryakanta whispered to chandrakanta.

"Stay away from Rishika and her team", Chandrakanta said to both of them ," live a normal life".

"Ok time's up you may go",Kartik said strictly.

They both went from there. Chandrakanta 's life in the jail had started. She used to get up early and sweep the jail and venerate shiv shakti. Suryakanta and Mohini used to come to meet her and sometimes Anuradha and others too.

Chandrakanta was famous for her nice behavior in the jail. She was loved by everyone there.

She used to sing songs of god every morning, sometimes make food too.

Now only one day was left for Chandrakanta's bail.

"One day just one more day Rishika your death is near", chandrakanta said in her mind.

Rishika and her team were also living a luxurious life , exploiting girls outside the country.

"Maa, Chandrakanta is coming out tomorrow",Puneet said.

"I know, you just wait and watch , tomorrow she will be out of this world only. Say goodbye to your lovely family chandrakanta",rishika said with an evil laugh.

The next morning Chandrakanta got bail. When she went out she saw her family and friends standing waiting for her. She was happy seeing them together. She was about to walk when she got shot by a gun . The bullet shot into her heart.