Ch 31 - Chandrakanta's Revenge Starts

As Chandrakanta sat on the naag lok's throne everyone hailed her name but she was shocked to see her mother alive .

"You are alive?'Chandrakanta asked.

"Yes, I'm alive",avantika said.

"How ? naag baba told us that you had burnt yourself in the fire of the takshak lok palace",suryakanta said.

"I had gone inside the fire but did not die, later an Aghori baba saved me and took me to his cave ",avantika told her story, " i was in coma for many years and baba cured me with his powers. He used to apply medicine on my burnt areas and after a long time I woke up. When I woke up Aghori baba said that he saved me so that takshak lok could be saved".

"Takshak lok is in safe hands now", Naag baba said ,"it's in mohini's hands she is the Takshika there".

"Who is Mohini? And how did Nandini die?" avantika asked in a sad tone.

Chandrakanta told what happened to Nandini and told about Mohini too.

Mohini touched her grandmother's feet. .

Chandrakanta also did so and said, "maa, today i will start my revenge . bless me to complete it and i hope you are coming to my wedding".

"I will come and also help you in revenge after all they killed my daughter",avantika.

"Ok but now I'm going to kill someone",Chandrakanta said and she went. Then when she was going out of the temple she saw Vicky doing something in the plants. He was putting some chemicals in the plants.

"Hey! What are you doing?"Chandrakanta asked him.

"People say that there are Naag naagins saving this temple but we want this land for our work and i'm destroying these plants so that i can make people believe that this temple is not auspicious as these trees also got dead and then we will break this temple and make our workspace",vicky said.

"Why did you tell me you could have lied to me?'Chandrakanta asked.

"Coz you are my sister in law and puneet's wife so i trust you", Vicky said.

"But I won't let you do this?"Chandrakanta said.

"What will you do ?"

"Kill you?"

"You women will kill me,"Vicky laughed.

Chandrakanat got angry and took her naagin form.

"Not a lady, naagin , i'm a naagin and your death, you have done a lot of sins and also killed my sister for Naag mani",she said and grabbed Vicky by her tail.

"You are a naagin?"Vicky shouted in shock.

Avantika and Suryakanta came out listening to the shout and saw Chandrakanta .

"Yes i'm a naagin and your death today, you are a sinner and your family too you all are very greedy you killed my pregnant sister for the Naag mani and now you are exploiting childrens",chandrakanta said.

Vicky was shocked .

"What do you think? I don't know anything, i'm Naag rani i keep every information about my enemies you exploit childrens and deal drugs right t now this is your end",she said and tightened her grip.

"Please leave me",Vicky begged.

Chandrakanta banged Vicky's head on the floor thrice and bit her to death. She threw him towards the jungle.

"Jai Bholenath , I have started my revenge and this will end by killing every sinner from this world",Chandrakanta said in a roaring voice.

She looked ferocious and avantika came there and kept her hand on Chandrakanta's shoulder. Chandrakanta called down .

"You are just like your sister",avantika said, "i don't need to help you Suryakanta is enough and you all alone is also enough , i will only guide you both".

"From today the Jaiswal family will see misery in their life and pray to god and ask for forgiveness for their sins' ',Chandrakanta said.

"Yes and soon they will reach god",suryakanta said.