Ch 25 - One More Good News

The marriage was completed and now Suryakanta and veer were couples.they first took blessing from nandini.

"I'm your sister not your mother",saying that Nandini hugged both of them.

"You are like my mother, you have nurtured me and Chandrakanta like a mother and you are always there for us ",Suryakanta said. Chandrakanta and Mohini hugged them and congratulated them . Then they both had food on one plate. They both were very happy and others were too. Chandrakanta gave food and medicine to nandini . chandrakanta went to her room and took some medicines too.

Then the next day Suryakanta made breakfast as a ritual .

"You both should go out",Nandini said.

"But why?" Suryakanta said.

"Because you both must go out for your honeymoon",Chandrakanta said.

"But we need to get prepared",Veer said.

"Nandini di and I have done everything by packing, booking tickets and all", Chandrakanta said.

"But..."Suryakanta was about to say but Nandini interrupted, "you both don't take tension, Chandrakanta is there for me and Mohini too".

"You both will go out if your flights are booked for the evening",nandini said.

"But where are we going?"Veer asked.

"Paris",Chandrakanta said.

"We both are going shopping",Nandini said and went with chandrakanta.

Mohini also went there.

Nandini and Chandrakanta went to a mall.

"Show me some dresses for a baby girl",Nandini told the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper showed dozens of clothes and Nandini took around 7 bags of baby girl's clothes.

"Can you please show me some clothes for babies in woolen?"Chandrakanta asked. The shopkeeper showed woolen clothes too.

"Why are you taking these we have bought enough?"Nandini asked.

"I will tell you,"Chandrakanta said.

Then Chandrakanta also took clothes for babies.

Then Chandrakanta and nandini went back home.

"I'm going to the doctor",Chandrakanta said.

"Are you sick?"Nandini asked.

"No i will tell you wait for sometime",chandrakanta said and went as she left Suryakanta and veer came in.

"Where is she going?"she asked.

" to the doctor but i don't know why?",nandini replied.

They all were having lunch now when a call came on nandini's phone.it was chandrakanta .

"Yes Chandrakanta, tell what happened?"Nandini said.

"You all come fast to the city hospital",Chandrakanta said and hung up the phone. They all went hurriedly to the hospital.

Chandraknat was waiting in the hall.

"What happened?"Veer asked.

"A new member is coming",Chandrakanta said.

"What?"Suryakanta asked, confused.

"Yes I'm pregnant and it's been 1.5 months",Chandrakanta said.

"How?"Nandini asked.

Chandrkanta took them to the temple.

"I got a boon which was given by maa durga to me",Chandrakanta said.

"When?"Nandini asked.

"The day when nandini di and ajay got married", chandrakanat said, "she told me about the danger on ajay and i got really tensed and asked her to bless me to somehow save both of you she said i'm a good soul and she is always there for me and she blessed me but then i didn't feel anything the next day i went to the doctor and he told me that i'm pregnant".

"Oh my god i'm really happy for you",nandini said.

"Congratulations",Suryakanta said and hugged her.

"Ajay ,see Chandrakanta is pregnant",nandini said and then remembered that he is not in this world. Tears enrolled her eyes.

"Di let's pray to maa durga of our child",Chandrakanta said and wiped her tears and took her to the idol. They all did maa durga's aarti and also prayed to lord shiva. Then it was evening when Suryakanta and Veer left from there.

After 1.5 months , one day Chandrakanta and Nandini were talking . Suryakanta and Veer were at work and Mohini was making lunch. Suddenly Chandrakanta's water broke.

"Aah i think it's time",chandrakanta said in pain.

"It's only three months," Nandini said.

"We are naagin's didi in naag lok kids are born in three months only",Chandrakanta said . Nandini called Mohini and others and took her to the hospital. People near were talking about naag naagins as it is said that people having kids in three months are naag naagins. Everyone was tense and Chandrakanta was in great pain. After some time, a baby's cry was heard from the cabin.

Doctor came out and said , "it's a boy".

Everyone congratulated each other. Chandrakanta saw her son and got emotional. She took him in her arms and he stopped crying , she took her out to everyone.

They all were really happy.

"Soon you will have a brother or sister too",Chandrakanata whispered. Everyone took him one by one and finally Nandini took him.

"Surya", she named him.