Ch 24 - happy moments are back!

After Ajay's death Nandini was all sad; she kept quiet and never got involved in functions. It has been two weeks now. One day Nandini was sitting and cleaning her wardrobe and saw Ajay's photo and started crying remembering him. Suryakanta and Chandrakanta made breakfast and went up to Nandini's room . She was still sad and depressed .

"Nandini di have some breakfast please",Chandrakanta said.

"I don't want to eat",Nandini said.

"If you do not eat you won't be healthy", Suryakanta said.

"It's good I will die and go to my ajay soon",nandini said sobbing.

"Di, i don't say this please eat it you need to stay alive and healthy for us without you we are nothing",chandrakanta said.

"Ok, I will eat but first let me take a shower," Nandini said.

Later Nandini came down to the table and the sisters had breakfast.

"I want to tell you something",suryakanta said, "i'm in love with a person".

"Is he a human?" Chandrakanta asked.

"No he is a Naag but lives a normal life",suryakanta replied.

"Is he serious for you?" Nandini asked.

"Yes di and we want to get married, we are together for like one year",suryakanta said.

"Ok, let's go and talk to his family",Nandini said.

"His name is veer",suryakanta said blushing.

"My life is full of darkness but I would lighten my sister's life",Nandini said.

Then in the evening nandini took his sister to veer's house. When they reached there , they saw Veer praying to lord shiva's linga. After his veneration he saw Suryakanta and hugged her.

"I'm here to fix your wedding",Nandini said.

"Really",Veer asked in a happy tone.

"Yes, so where is your family?" Chandrakanta asked.

"I'm an orphan, I live alone",Veer replied sadly.

"You are not an orphan lord mahadev and maa durga are your parents",nandini said.

"Yeah that's why I'm alive",Veer said.

"So what do you do?"Nandini asked.

"I'm an architect",Veer replied.

"Nice but I don't like you,"Nandini said.

"What do you mean?"Veer asked.

""I don't think you are eligible to make my sister's life as she wants",nandini said.

"Please don't do this. I really love her, I can die for her",veer begged nandini.

"Can you die for her?"Nandini asked.

"What?"Suryakanta asked.

"Yes I can die for her," Veer said bravely.

"Ok then, Chandrakanta",Nandini said in an orderly way.

Chandrkanta took her half snake form and grabbed him and threw him on the ground. She again picked him up and was about to bite him when Nandini said to stop.

"You really love her and i could see that you can even die for her ",nandini said and by her powers healed him.

"So now?"Veer asked.

"Now, you both would get married",Nandini said.

When Veer went to leave Nandini and her sister she fell unconscious . They took her to the doctor and the doctor told them that she is pregnant.

Nandini came out and asked others what the doctor said .

"Didi it's a very crucial thing now you need to eat frequently and be healthy",Chandraknata said in a scary way.

"What? What happened to a disease or something?"Nandini asked.

"No , you are pregnant",Suryakanta said.

"What?"Nandini was shocked.

"Yes you are and the doctor said it has been close to a week since your fertilization",Chandrakanta said.

"Ajay our child is coming we are pregnant",nandini whispered and had tears in her eyes.

Chandrakanta took nandini to the naag palace.

They both prayed together and after a long time nandini took her naagin form. She sat on the throne .

"Our naag rani is back",Chandrakanta said and showered flowers on her.

Then the next day the wedding preparation started. In the evening the ring ceremony was held. Suryakanta was looking really pretty , and Nandini wore a ghagra which Ajay had gifted her. Mohini also came there.

"How long will you stay alone chandrakanta?"Nandini asked.

"Means?"Chandrakanta asked.

"Means, find someone and get married",nandini said.

"Why?".

"Because life is incomplete without a partner".

"I have a daughter who is grown up and I should marry her".

"But...",Nandini was about to say but Mohini played the music. And she started dancing. Chandrakanta also joined and Nandini danced a bit. Next day they did other ceremonies and in the evening they had the wedding. Chandrakanta and Nandini made Suryakanta ready. She was looking gorgeous and she looked like nandini.

Then the naagin sisters heard the baraat coming joyfully. Suryakanta was nervous and happy at the same time. Veer sat on the pavilion and did his veneration. Then the priest told to call the bride down. Chandrakanta and Mohini brought Suryakanta down. Veer was mesmerized.

Nandini said "veer, she is yours only".

Then Surykanta came and sat beside veer.

"I am stunned by seeing you , I can't wait now",Veer whispered.

Suryakanta blushed. Then they had their wedding and Nandini remembered her wedding. Chandrakanta went up to the washroom and vomited .

When she came out she was in agony.

"Should I tell everyone about this?"she asked herself.