Ch 30 - The new Naag Rani.

It has been one month now that Nandini has died. The whole house is quiet and sad. Chandrakanta was all alone, Suryakanta was busy with surya.

Then the next day Mohini came there happily with gifts for Nandini's child.

"Where is Nandini ?"she asked.

Chandrakanta broke into tears and Mohini saw Nandini's photo with a garlent on it.

"What , no this is not true",mohini said and was filled with tears.

They both cried.

"How did this happen?"Mohini asked.

Suryakanta said everything to Mohini and she was also crying. They all went near Nandini's photo and lit a lamp.

Then suddenly Naag baba came there.

"Chandrakanta",he said in an angry voice.

"What happened gurudev?"Chandrakanta asked, greeting her.

"You are not doing anything, you are the new Naag rani",baba said, "nandini gave you the responsibility of naag lok and you have not become the Naag rani officially".

"How can I take someone else's seat? It was my sister's throne and I'm like Shree Ram's Bharat now",Chandrakanta said.

"You need to sit on that throne, wear that crown and take the responsibility of naga mani and naag lok",naag baba said, "if you don't do so it will be against nandini's wish".

"Ok then i will tomorrow will be my day of being Naag rani",chandrakanta said.,

"But first I need to do something important".

Chandrakanta went alone to mahakal shiv temple where no one was allowed to go at night. She was in her naagin form. She started doing tandav. Her tandav had anger and sadness at the same time. While doing tandav she got hurt in her legs but still she was doing the tandav , prayed to lord shiva and after a while completed her tandav.

"Hey Bholenath , my sister was killed. I want you to show me the faces of the killers",Chandrakanta prayed, "i want to see all of their faces , i will make their life hell just show me the faces lord please".

She closed her eyes and prayed to lord mahadev. Suddenly she saw some faces who killed her beloved sister. There were 6 people .

"I know them. I have seen them many times. Chandrakanta said,"they are a family which runs a school but that is not their real face, they are criminals who supply drugs outside india and are hiding their identities".

"You are on a right path sister",suryakanta said, coming there with Mohini and Naag baba.

"I will not leave anyone, they have done too many sins now they will pay for it",Chandrakanta said.

"Tomorrow in the evening you will have your crowning chandrakanta",naag baba said.

Then the next morning Chandrakanta went to the school. She met the principal and saw a lady beside the principal. She remembered that it was that lady who hit her on her shoulder that day.

"I want to teach here",she said politely.

"Which subject you want to teach?'the principal asked.

"I want to teach science , I heard you need a science teacher, that's why I came here",Chandrakanta said.

Then after talking to the co-ordinator the principal got her the job. She started from that day only. The principal introduced her to the teachers and then introduced her to his family, puneet, the dance sir and his son; Rishika his wife and the co ordinator the lady who was standing with him; vicky the arts teacher and principal's brother; krishna the pt sir and his second son and abhay the other pt sir and his third son.

Chandrakanta remembered everyone now and was boiling from inside. She teaches the students and loves it . After school was over she went out.

"Now my revenge will start soon",she said in her mind.

It was evening and everyone from Naag lok had come for the crowning of chandrakanta in the Naag palace.

Suryakanta started crying.

"What happened?"Chandrakanta asked, hugging her.

"Nothing, just remembering nandini",she said.

"Come , it's time for the crowning", naga baba said.

Then Mohini came there with some Naag Naagin.

"Where is surya?"Chandrakanta asked.

"He is sleeping at home. I have locked the door and come and the maid is also there",Mohini said.

Then Naag baba applied tilak on Chandrakanta's forehead, Suryakanta showered flowers and Mohini blew the conch. When Naag baba was going to put the crown on Chandrakanta heard a voice shout , "stop it, without me the crowning is incomplete".

"Who has the guts to stop Naag baba?"Chandrakanta asked in an angry voice.

"Naag rani crowning can only happen when the ex Naag rani crowns her the Naag rani or lord mahadev gives her the power ",said the voice again.

'Who is it? come in front",suryakanta said.

"Me",said the voice and came in front. It was avantika.

"Maa?!!"Chandrakanta and Suryakanta said and were shocked.

Avantika came there and crowned chandrakanta as the naag rani and said, "all hail naag rani chandrakanta". All the naag lok showered flowers on chandrakanta and suryakanta and chandrakanta was still in shock. How is avantika back and she is still alive?