01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy

Start from the beginning

  What Xu Ning was most fortunate about was that not long after it arrived, it relied on its curiosity about supernatural powers to receive the bottles of water in the space. A 1.5L bottle of water is not enough for humans, but as a kitten, it is enough for a long time.

  Xu Ning hid her body inside, closed her eyes and continued to sleep.

  It was getting dark.

 Xu Ning opened a crack and took a look outside. He stood up with a slumped head, put his feet on the ground, lowered his body, swayed his buttocks and pulled back, stretching a lot.

  It reluctantly cheered up and poked a small head out of this inconspicuous corner.

  There are more people outside now, coming and going, either going to the supermarket to buy things or fetching water from the waterfront.

  There was still a lot of food in the human supermarket, but Xu Ning didn't dare to go in. Humans now have a very bad attitude towards animals, and they are easily beaten if they are seen.

  In the first two days when he came to this world, Xu Ning saw a very hungry cat that went to the supermarket to steal something and was beaten out. According to his estimation, the cat's spine was probably broken. .

  His stomach growled fiercely, so Xu Ning took out the water that had been opened by it from the space, carefully held the mouth of the water bottle and took a few sips, then put the water back into the space.

  The gray kitten came out of the corner without attracting the attention of humans. They were discussing about the army coming to take over the management of the city.

  Xu Ning caught the keyword and squatted down in the grass, wanting to hear what new measures humans had come up with.

  "You said the army won't come sooner or later. Why are you here at this time?"

  "They really want to come. Foreign countries are attacking us. Do you want to die, or do you want them to help you?"

  "Don't be so angry. There are so many soldiers in our country. Is it possible that we won't have enough time to take over the city?"

  "I don't know, maybe there's something wrong somewhere else."

  "I said, there hasn't been an official notice yet, and you've confirmed that the army is coming?"

  "If the army doesn't come, can the higher-ups suppress this news?"

  "There are no specific regulations, so I don't know what the situation will be."

  This group of people were just chatting and couldn't hear any key news. Xu Ning squatted in the grass for a while and lost interest.

  The fluffy tail flicked, and the little cat quickly left the place.

  Someone heard the movement in the grass, turned his head strangely, and said, "What is it?"

  "Mouse."

  No one paid attention to that little movement and turned to talk about some recent things in life.

  The view was particularly good at night. Xu Ning took small steps and left the community lightly.

  The landing point of its rebirth was far away from the familiar area. After Xu Ning failed to find food for two consecutive days, he began to run towards the familiar area.

  There are two or three pet stores in the area where it has lived for many years. Now that human food is not so tight that we have to take action on pets' food, even if those stores have discounts and clearances, they cannot sell them all at once. .