01: The Crazy Searching Cat Boy

I heard a noise in my sleep.

  Shaking his ears, Xu Ning turned around and buried his head between his hind paws to avoid the sounds that disturbed his dreams.

  A week ago, Xu Ning was a student who had just entered college. But once he acted bravely, he successfully ruined his future as a human and became a kitten in

  The noise outside kept ringing in my ears, and there were even unexplained quarrels and curses.

  Xu Ning buried her head deeper and hid the whole cat deep in the nest.

  Everything in this world is the same as Xu Ning's world. It even heard news on other people's mobile phones that 'he' acted bravely and was stabbed to death.

  So how does it determine that this world is another world...

  "I'm just going to tell you that you stole my water. I'll tell you the truth. Either you pay three times the price, or you give me a bucket of water back!"

  "Fuck you! My aunt drank a sip of your water, and you asked me to return a bucket? Why didn't you grab it? Tell you, no way!"

  "Hey, great aunt? Whose great aunt are you?!"

  The sound of fighting completely interrupted Xu Ning's sleep. It barely opened half of its eyes and peeked out.

  The two women were pulling their hair and slapping each other very vigorously. Except for a few spectators, no one stopped to take a second look.

  This is why it judges that this world is completely different from its own.

  As early as half a year ago, the climate of this world was disturbed by unknown reasons and became extreme. The summers were extremely hot and the winters were extremely cold. In areas that had no spring and autumn in the first place, the two extremes simply changed rapidly.

  During the rainy season in the south, it rains heavily for the entire month of March, leaving nothing dry and bugs growing like crazy.

  Autumn is okay, but if there is fog and frost, you won't be able to see anyone ten meters away.

  For humans, this kind of weather is already exhausting, and they have no more energy to notice the changes in animals.

  Those pets that grow up in human homes are okay and have not experienced much. Their evolution speed is much slower. The evolution speed of animals in the wild is amazing. In addition to the evolution of the most basic physical qualities, animals have mastered special abilities that humans do not have.

  Xu Ning judged based on his experience of reading so many books that this should be a superpower.

  Xu Ning's own superpower is the ability of the space system. In addition to the space storage that is often seen in the article, it can also use space to shift positions and attack with space. Compared with the random spatial cheat given in the novel, Xu Ning's ability is considered outstanding.

  But such an outstanding ability does not provide it with any benefits.

  Xu Ning curled up her body to make her stomach growl less loudly.

  The current temperature is still 42 degrees, and it is already time for humans to go out and move around, but it is still too painful for this little kitten.

  The two people outside were still arguing. The lack of water resources made the human spirit tense. In the past half month, it had seen too many such situations.