61 PT. 2 . HOMECOMING

"Baby, you're the finestPussy taste like diamondsHow'd you get so timeless? Wanna get behind itRemind yaI know how to find itHit it how you like it"

Pussy taste like diamonds
How'd you get so timeless?
Wanna get behind it
Remind ya
I know how to find it
Hit it how you like it"

"Yes...please..."

The moment the shaky words were released from Naomi's throat, Chris crashed his lips into hers, tugging her bottom one into his mouth and asking for entry. With her blessing, his tongue explored and the warmth of her mouth, while his hands roamed her soft curvaceous body, navigating all the hills and valleys between her neck and her hips.

His first instinct was to rip the remaining scanty pieces of fabric off her body and fuck her passionately until she cried, but he had to take his time. She's stubborn, and he wasn't sure when the next time she gave him the green light would be, so he wanted to make this worth it. Most importantly, he wanted to remind her that there was no before or after him.

It was just him. The beginning and the end.

Eagerly, her hands reached for the drawstring on his sweatpants, ready to skip the foreplay and confidently go for what she wanted, but he almost immediately moved them away. She whimpered a desperate complaint into his mouth at the action, and in the same breath he slowly eased their lips apart, only allowing them to brush together teasingly.

"Slow down." Chris instructed in a whisper, feeling how eager she was in the way she pushed her body up against his. She was the hardest for him to resist, but he didn't want to move so fast with her, because he knew if he did he'd lose all self control the same way he did downstairs in her living room over a year ago. Naomi was like a drug to him...she had been since the first time she allowed him to kiss her. Everything about her drove him crazy; the distinct scent of her perfume...her slanted brown eyes...the shape of her lips. Even the sound of her voice or the way she said his name was enough to make him want to strip her naked most of the time.

He didn't get to savor any of it last time.

As he undressed her, his eyes fell between her legs at the slightly damp fabric on the seat of her panties peeling off her bald center, admiring it like unwrapping his favorite candy. He dragged the lacy piece of clothing down her thick thighs, letting it fall down to the floor at their feet, shortly followed by her matching bra.

Naked before him, all he saw was brown skin. She was a fantasy right in front of him...a dream he'd dreamt a million times. He couldn't fathom how her body kept getting more and more perfect.

Without another thought, Chris lowered to his knees between her legs, spreading her thighs open and resting each one on his shoulders. For a second he just admired her. She was already wet and glistening just from his touch, and the sight made him lick his lips greedily, wanting to taste her so bad.

"Shit...this pussy so fucking pretty." He whispered more to himself than to her, using one hand to slowly push two fingers into her tight opening. A shaky breath fell past his lips at how she clung to the digits. She was hot and gushy around them, and so tight you'd think it was their first time all over again. It was obvious to him she hasn't had anything inside her in a long time, and it was evident in the choppy breaths and light whimpering noises she made. His fingers curled inside her and his thumb tenderly massaged against her slick and sensitive clit, purposely not applying as much pressure as she knew he wanted. "You all wet like this for me?"