26 . HEAT OF THE MOMENT

chris March 16th, 2008Manhattan, New YorkMarquee Night Club

chris
March 16th, 2008
Manhattan, New York
Marquee Night Club

"I know I'm not your favorite person
It was curt and you got someone new
He ain't there with you
With us, over don't mean over
Tonight, I need you
So, I'm comin' through
You can hate me tomorrow
But just love me tonight"

Nae had no business coming in here looking as good as she did tonight. When she skipped Mijo's birthday dinner, I assumed she was lying about coming to the party. But she damn sure walked in a hour late, holding hands with her friend Dutch, and it was like she was moving in slow motion as soon I saw her. The pink dress she had on really ain't leave much to the imagination— it was barely long enough to cover her whole ass if she bent over and I could see her boobs peeking out from across the room. If this was back in the day she wouldn't have made it past the door dressed like that.

But she's a big girl...I couldn't tell her what to do if I tried.

I didn't realize I was staring until our eyes met and she waved at me, making her way over to us from across the room. I glanced over at Robyn to see if she was watching me and from the look on her face I knew she saw something.

"I ain't think you was coming!" Mijo yelled at her over the music as they hugged. I couldn't hear her response because she whispered it to him but whatever it was made them both laugh, before she came over to me.

"Hi baby daddyyyy." She threw her arms around me, and it took everything in me to keep my hands to myself. That ass is too fat.

"Whassup? Where yo clothes at?" She just laughed and hit me on my arm, shaking her head. She must've already started drinking, she was too relaxed. "Forreal girl."

"Steph got this dress for me. You don't like it?"

Of course Stephanie had her dressing like this.

I leaned down next to her ear so that only she would hear me.

"You look amazing but you naked baby."

Once again she just rolled her eyes and fanned me off. I chuckled, shaking my head and watching her and Robyn exchange polite waves and smiles.

"What's good Dutch?" I reached over and dapped him, politely nodding. Me and him always been cool. I used to be kinda suspicious of him, because even after being around him I ain't know if he was really gay or not. I ain't like no niggas around Nae, but over the years I realized he really just her friend. And he was a cool dude.

"We gonna go get drunk and talk to boys." She smirked at me, playfully patting my shoulder before she held his hand again and walked off. I kept my eyes on her for a few seconds before I forced myself to look away. I wasn't tryna get the taste slapped out my mouth by nobody tonight.