Chapter 62 Holding Out For A Hero... Part 2

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, a small group of Hydra agents stand intimidatingly in front of Tamakawa led by a woman in a maid outfit. "I thought I saw a cute kitten." She hums mockingly with a predatory smile behind her mask, slowly approaching her prey along with her minions.

"I was thinking of using my secret weapon against Child Emperor... But it seems I have no other choice." Tamakawa sighs, closing his eyes and remembering the many hours he spent training his technique thanks to a tutorial he received via email. A tutorial that curiously came from an anonymous user of EmperorTube.

"First stance, feline breathing... Steel Blue!" Tamakawa repeats himself internally before opening his eyes and tilting his head slightly in a coldly calculated movement.

 Steel Blue!" Tamakawa repeats himself internally before opening his eyes and tilting his head slightly in a coldly calculated movement

The result was immediate, causing the Hydra agents to take a couple of steps back and lower their guard in astonishment at his adorable feline gaze. "Aawww, I want to pet him." The female leader of the group dressed as a maid mutters, unconsciously approaching Tamakawa captivated by his cuteness.

Then, just as Tamakawa had planned, he leaps at her with a loud feline roar at the same time he activates a small emergency device on his belt, rapidly spraying kitty litter at his opponents.

"What the hell! Get him off me!"

"I have kitty litter in my eyes!"

"Use your quirk!"

"But..."

"Use your damn quirk right now!"

"WATER EXPLOSION!"

"Meow!"

__________________________

Meanwhile, in an alley a few streets away, an exhausted Lemillion watches as in the distance a powerful explosion of water rises through the skies before the water rains down the entire area, drenching him.

In front of him is Gentle Criminal with a small bruise on his cheek with no signs of tiredness, covering himself from the rain with his elegant umbrella. "It always pays off to be prepared with an umbrella." He hums with a strange smile spreading across his face before La Brava gracefully lands next to him.

"Gentle, I think it's time to retire, Child Emperor has just reported that the main quest has been accomplished... Although he sounded less animated than usual." La Brava whispers a little worriedly, listening to the echo of fighting in the distance, which increases in intensity as the Hydra forces fall back.

"You are right, my lady... However, it is not worthy of a knight to abandon combat at a crucial moment." Gentle Criminal murmurs, handing the umbrella to La Brava before placing his hand reassuringly on top of her head. "You have done well, La Brava, thank you for staying by my side." He says with a gentle smile before starting to walk towards Lemillion with firm and determined steps.