Olivia followed Ryder out of the room and everyone was already up and waiting for breakfast, the servers brought it out and served coffee to everyone. Olivia smiled at Ryder when they brought out a smoothie for her, she sat beside Ryder and stole one of his pieces of bacon as she sipped her smoothie. "Kitten did you just take some of my food?" Ryder said watching her eat the bacon. "I did sir" Olivia said, "hmm well something will have to be done about that" Ryder said, "bring it on master" Olivia said, "she is asking for it Ryder I would watch yourself" Drew said laughing at him. "Oh I have big plans don't worry when I am done she won't be able to sit for week" Ryder said. Olivia looked worried but she hoped that it was more pleasure than punishment, Olivia wanted to take more bacon. She watched Ryder and he said, "need something?" "I was hoping for more bacon please sir" Olivia asked, Ryder called a server over and he brought her some of her own. "Thank you master" Olivia said smiling at him, "you ask I deliver" Ryder said. "Will I get to touch you today sir?" Olivia said, "we will see kitten, after breakfast I will need to work for a bit and you can do whatever then we can play" Ryder said kissing her. "Yes master" Olivia said she was sad he needed to work she looked at him with sad eyes. "Awe kitten don't do that, if we were at home I would be going to work" Ryder said, "I know but this is our honeymoon sir" Olivia said, "she has a point there" Parker said, "We are not at the destination yet and I can't ignore work I need to do something" Ryder said, "I can help sir" Olivia said, "ugh you are making this hard for me, would it help if we played first?" Ryder said, "yes sir" Olivia said. 

"Alright then show me you want this kitten and strip" Ryder said, Olivia looked to all the people in the room and she took a breath as she took her dress off. "Have fun Ryder, if you will excuse us Jade" Drew said as he stood up and Jade followed him out of the room. The security went to a separate corner but stayed close. "Kneel and head down" Ryder said as Olivia did, Ryder left the room briefly and came back with a few toys. Olivia didn't dare move as she felt him behind her and he pushed a butt plug into her ass and turned it on. It vibrated hard right out of the gate and she moaned. "If you cum Olivia there will be consequences" Ryder said, "yes master" Olivia said, Ryder grabbed her wrists and tied them up as he secured them to the table leg. Ryder spread her legs apart and also tied them to the table leg pulling them up spreading her open. Ryder placed clamps on her nipples and these ones vibrated as well and he turned them on, Olivia was already getting close and she knew it was only going to get more intense. Ryder pushed his erection into her and she moaned under him, not being able to move at all. 

She wanted to cum so badly, but she didn't have permission and Ryder stopped everything causing her to groan. Ryder laughed, "oh kitten and we just barely started the sass is coming out early" Ryder said. Olivia didn't say anything as he pushed harder and faster turning the vibrators back on. She moaned under him and tried to squirm but it was no use and she tried to hold back her orgasm. "Please master" Olivia begged, "not yet kitten try harder" Ryder said and she was very close now and her mind was telling her to let go, Ryder noticed her tense up as he stopped again and she rolled her eyes. "Oh kitten, now there will definitely be consequences, and I am thinking maybe you don't deserve to cum" Ryder said. "Please master I am sorry it was an accident please" Olivia begged him, Ryder fucked her hard determined to finish his orgasm, "cum kitten" Ryder said. Olivia exploded around him and she moaned as it hit every nerve in her body as he climaxed around her as well. Ryder pulled out of her and said, "now I am going to work" "um sir?" Olivia said looking at him. "Yes?" he questioned looking back at her, "are you going to untie me sir?" Olivia asked. "I wasn't going to no, I think you need to learn a little lesson. You know what you did wrong and if you complain I will only keep you here longer" Ryder said. "Master please I am sorry" Olivia whined, "I will gag you if you keep this up kitten, I will be back" Ryder said as he left. Olivia was annoyed that he left her in an open area completely exposed. She cried she knew she rolled her eyes but he was frustrating and she couldn't control it sometimes it just happened.