Mirage x Liberty | Yumi's Inflation

(scene opens to Farmer Yumi's farm where Liberty and Mirage helping Farmer Yumi prepare for the annual fall festival)

Farmer Yumi: Thanks girls for helping out!

Liberty: No problem Farmer Yum, we're happy to help out!

Mirage: Yep!

Farmer Yumi: Speaking of help? (looks around) Where's Everest and Marshall?

Mirage: (reveals magic pup empower+detection amulet on her) I still can't believe those two wanted me to change them into kraken pups to try to help out with extra arms?

Everest's voice: (muffled) Guys?

(the trio look over finding Marshall lodged in Everest's mouth)

All three: (surprised) What happened?

Marshall's voice: (muffled) I tried climbing a tree with these paw tentacles but my balance wasn't so good!

Liberty: Okay? But why are you in Everest's mouth?

Everest: (muffled) I was right under him and gasped in shock when he fell toward me!

Mirage: I get it, he fell into your open mouth!

Everest: (blushes and nods)

Mirage: (whistles) Hey Mason, we could use a hand!

Mason: (walks over wearing his African elephant suit three containers full of apples) You called?

Farmer Yumi: Wow! Nice one haul, Mason!

Mason: Thanks Farmer Yumi, this elephant trunk helped out for reaching slightly higher up! (notices Everest and Marshall) Did you develop a taste for Marshall calamari?

Everest and Marshall: (muffled falling out of a apple mishap)

Mason: Hang on! (uses elephant truck to pull Marshall out of Everest's maw)

Both: Thank you!

Mirage: (separates the combined amulets and uses the magic pup reversal+unfusion amulet to change them back to normal) All good! (gives both amulets to Mason who puts them away)

Everest and Marshall: (back to normal) Thank you!

Liberty: Mirage, mind if I try a blessing?

Mirage: Sure sweetie! (kisses Liberty and gives her a blessing) Good?

Liberty: (chuckles) More than good, girlfriend! (tries using her magic but sneezes)

(puff of mist)

Liberty: Hm? Nothing?

Farmer Yumi: Not quite! (the pups look over while Mason covers his eyes with his elephant trunk)

Liberty: (notices an inflated Farmer Yumi who inflated enough to show her yellow undies with red polka dots) I'm so sorry Farmer Yumi!

Farmer Yumi: (embarrassed blushes) It's all good Liberty, I know it was a total accident! (notices Mason covering his eyes with his elephant truck) (confused) Mason?

Mason: I'd prefer not seeing private clothing of the female gender with my eyes!

Mirage: Say Sweetie, since Yumi's inflated, why not try something else?

Liberty: What's that?

Mirage: (whispers the idea to Liberty) Change her innie belly button to an outie!

Liberty: Doesn't sound so bad? (uses her magic)

Farmer Yumi: (feels the painless change) (blushes) Oh!