Liberty x Mirage | A Glass of Warm Goodway

(scene opens to the Lookout where Liberty is snuggling with Mirage while the other eight pups watch in awe)

Everest: Aww, you two are so cute together!

Tracker: We'll amigos, I'm going back to the jungle!

Pups: It was great having you visit Tracker!

Tracker: Si! I hope to see you soon guys! (heads back to Carlos in his jeep)

Marshall: It was great having Tracker visit!

Others: Yeah!

Mason: (walks over with Luna the Lycan pup) (looks around) Hm?

Luna: (sniffs) No scent of them here Mason!

Pups: (walks over) Hi guys!

Mason: Hi pups!

Everest: Are you looking for something?

Mason: Either someone secretly took them or I misplaced the ox and snake talismans along with my pocket watch!

Chase: Oh boy!

Mason: But I asked one of my Lycan pup buddies to lend a paw since they've got the best sniffers around!

Chase: Oh really?

Luna: (sniffs) Mr. Porter is serving a large pepperoni pizza to a customer at his cafe!

Mason: (pulls the Eagle Scope from his satchel) Eagle Scope! (looks toward Mr. Porter's cafe) Yep!

Chase: (uncertain) Hang on!

(Mason let's Chase use the eagle scope)

Chase: Oh! She is good, that's exactly what Mr. Porter is serving one to a customer!

Skye: Wow! She's good!

Luna: Yep! Us Lycan pups have a great sense of smell and other things!

Ryder: (walks over having overheard everything) You need a hand finding those things Mason?

Mason: I think we'll be okay, after all I've got duplicates of those things but better safe than sorry! But if you find them let me know!

Mason and Luna: (walks off) Later guys!

Mirage: Later Mason, Luna!

Liberty: Great seeing you two! (nuzzle Mirage)

(scene changes to night where Mason is using night vision goggles from Wild Kratts to continue the search alongside Luna in her Lycan pup form)

Luna: Where could that pocket watch be?

Mason: Thanks again for kindly helping out Luna!

Luna: (smiles) I'm happy to help one of my adventurous and fierce owners!

Mason: (pets Luna) I'm lucky to have pups like you, Mirage, and all the others!

Luna: (giggles) (nods in agreement)

(scene changes to the Lookout where Liberty and Mirage are snuggling in their sleep)

(light from the refrigerator shines on Liberty and Mirage)

Liberty: (groans) What's going on with the light, girlfriend?

Mirage: (groans) Not me, my love

Sound: (chewing and swallowing)

Mirage: Sounds like someone's eating!

Liberty: Who'd be eating this late?

Mirage: Besides Rubble and Everest, my love?