Princess of Barkingburg & Sweetie | Mer-Princess in the Tub

(scene opens to Barkingburg where familiar siren pup by the name of Voltage who is sitting on the a power line)

Voltage: Such a nice day to visit! (converts into electricity and travels through the power line)

(scene switches to Barkingburg castle where the princess is wearing a bathrobe)

Princess of Barkingburg: Such a great day for my royal bath!

Sound: (crackling)

Princess of Barkingburg: Huh?

Voltage: (appears by surprise and lands on the princess) Oof!

Princess of Barkingburg: (surprised) My word! You're one of those siren pups!

Voltage: Sorry princess, I must've taken the wrong turn in the power lines! I was eager to visit a restaurant!

Princess of Barkingburg: Could you please get off my head?

Voltage: (nods) Sorry about that! (leaps down and unknowingly gives the Princess of Barkingburg a curse of the siren pup mark on her neck) (teleports away)

Princess of Barkingburg: Bye Voltage, such a pleasure meeting you from what Mirage said! (to self) Now to have my royal bath! (walks off)

(scene changes to the princess entering the bathroom)

Princess of Barkingburg: (preparing to take off her robe)

Mirage's voice: Hold it!

Princess of Barkingburg: (surprised) Mirage?

Mirage: (pulls over a curtain covering the screen)

Princess of Barkingburg: (confused) Mirage, where'd you get that curtain?

Mirage: Mason knows a guy! You may proceed, princess!

Princess of Barkingburg: Thank you! (takes her robe off now that she's blocked by a curtain)

Sound: (splash)

Princess of Barkingburg: (happily sighs) So relaxing! Um, Mirage? Could you remove that curtain?

Mirage: Okay! I thought you might want some privacy as you got undressed for a bath!

Princess of Barkingburg: (touched) Very sweet, Mirage!

(Mirage pushes the curtain off screen revealing the Princess of Barkingburg now in the tub)

Princess of Barkingburg: Such a great day for a bath! (raises her legs only for an aqua blue mermaid tail with a turquoise fin) (gasps) (shouts) My word!

Mirage: (holding a sleeveless shirt) Might want to wear this then call!

Princess of Barkingburg: Good call! (puts it on) (whistles) Sweetie, Earl!

(the Earl of Barkingburg and Sweetie arrive)

Earl of Barkingburg: (surprised) My word! (faints)

Mirage: Looks like Elastica owes me five treats!

Sweetie: You two made a bet?

Mirage: If Earl fainted upon seeing this, Elastica said he wouldn't, but I said he would!

Princess of Barkingburg: Wait, did you do this Mirage?

Mirage: (shakes head) I didn't do this princess! I was told about it, but I have no idea what happened!

Sweetie: (notices) (surprised) My word! Princess, why are you a mermaid?

Princess of Barkingburg: (shrugs) I've got no idea! (has an idea) Ooh! (playfully) Maybe I was born a mermaid!