Sweetie vs Everest | Everest's Stolen Position

(scene opens to Barkingburg where Mason is out for a stroll by himself not even knowing Sweetie was secretly spying on him)

Sweetie: (grins) All I have to do is take that Moby Morpher from Mason without him even knowing!

Mason: (keeps walking not even noticing a banana peel until he steps and slips on it) Whoa!

(Mason bounces around like a pinball hitting multiple targets repeatedly before losing his satchel when he bumps into someone's truck then gets stuck in an open manhole headfirst)

Sweetie: (winches) That had to hurt! (look over finding Mason's satchel) There it is! (concernedly looks back at a stuck Mason) (sighs) I'll just take the Moby Morpher and leave the satchel, poor guy doesn't need any more bad luck today! (removes the Moby Morpher from the satchel and stashes it under a dumpster planning to go back for it later)

Sweetie: (walks over) Mason, are you okay?

Mason: (surprised) Sweetie? What are you doing outside the castle?

Sweetie: Oh just out for a stroll by myself!

Mason: Oh, okay! By any chance could you please bring over my satchel and hand a thing or two?

Sweetie: Hm? I guess I could do that, just this once! (drags Mason's satchel over) What exactly do you need?

Mason: Can you please pull out then hand the Manchurian Musca?

Sweetie: (confused) What?

Mason: It's in my satchel with the Moby Morpher and Silk Spitter, it looks like a big fly!

Sweetie: (disgusted) Eww! (opens satchel again finding the Silk Spitter and then the Manchurian Musca) This looks disgusting! What's it even do, Mason?

Mason: It turns the user into a fly, also has a side effect of craving sugar!

Sweetie: (uses her pup packs grabber) Okay, I got it! (puts it in one of Mason's hands which are stuck in the manhole)

Mason: Thank you! Manchurian Musca!

(flash of light and Mason turns into a fly then exits the hole before saying it again to revert to normal)

Mason: Thanks for hand Sweetie!

Sweetie: Whatever! Also I think something fell out while it looked like you were playing pinball!

Mason: Huh? (checks satchel finding the Moby Morpher is gone) Where'd the Moby Morpher go? I hope it didn't get lost in the sewers! Sorry Sweetie, no time to talk! I gotta find it! (puts away the Manchurian Musca then pulls out a komodo dragon disc and scale after putting his satchel back on)

(Mason is above to dive into the sewers through the same manhole but instead uses the ladder before a flash of red light occurs)

Mason's voice: No need to worry about me, not the first time I've gone into the sewers wearing a komodo dragon suit! Um... can you please let the princess know I'm in the sewers wearing a komodo dragon suit so there isn't a panic?

Sweetie: I guess I can tell her, anyways good luck!

Mason's voice: Thank you! Also please tell Everest I said hi!

Sweetie: (confused) Everest?

Mason's voice: Ryder and the Princess of Barkingburg along with the rest of the Paw Patrol including Everest decided to let her try guarding the crown of Barkingburg while Chase stays behind to look after Adventure Bay!

Sweetie: (confused) Hold on, how do you know that?

Mason's voice: Mirage was visiting and decided to join the group to hear their discussion but kept quiet!