Princess of Barkingburg & Sweetie | Royal Inflation

(scene opens to Barkingburg where the princess and the earl are preparing for Barkingburg's annual garden party)

Earl of Barkingburg: It's such a perfect day for a gardening party princess!

Princess of Barkingburg: Indeed!

Sweetie: (walks outside) What's going on again?

Princess of Barkingburg: (giggles) Don't you remember Sweetie, it's Barkingburg's annual garden party!

Sweetie: (shrugs)

Earl of Barkingburg: No Sweetie, you'd better behave today!

Sweetie: Why would I try to ruin something like this? Not much I can do besides getting into trouble for ruining a party!

Sound: (bubbling)

Earl of Barkingburg: What's that bubbling sound?

Sound: (splashing)

Princess of Barkingburg: (looks back to find red claws emerging from the moat) (shocked) What is that!? (points as a red lizard man climbs out of the moat)

Earl of Barkingburg: (screams) Lizard man! (faints)

Sweetie: (hiding under the princess's gown) Take the crown, just leave us alone!

Princess of Barkingburg: (nods) What Sweetie said!

Lizard man: (snickers) (male voice) I sure got you good!

Princess of Barkingburg: (recognizes the voice) You!

Sweetie: (crawls out from under her owner's gown) Mason!

(the lizard man presses the paw symbol on his chest before a flash of red light occurs and Mason is in its place)

Princess of Barkingburg: (relieved) Mason, thank goodness it was just you!

Venus and Hex: (climbs out of the moat) Us too!

Princess of Barkingburg: Venus, Hex, so great seeing you two again!

Sweetie: I had no idea that your undies had teal crowns on them?

Princess of Barkingburg: (blushes) She's just kidding!

Venus: You do know we can use x-ray vision right?

Princess of Barkingburg: (sighs) Okay! (blushes) But please don't spread it!

Mason: No sweat princess!

Princess of Barkingburg: Thank you! (curiously) What was with the lizard man thing?

Mason: I was kinda eager to make an entrance!

Princess of Barkingburg: (giggles) It sure was a good one! (looks at the fainted Earl of Barkingburg) (concerned) Will he be okay?

Venus: (puts her ear against his chest) (nods) He'll be okay, but might be awhile until he wakes up!

Mason: Would it be okay if we let him rest on the throne for a while?

Princess of Barkingburg: That sounds like a lovely idea! (curiously) Say Mason, could you assist me with watering the plants?

Mason: (nods) So you want me to use an elephant creature power suit or alien power?

Princess of Barkingburg: Hm? Tough choice! (eagerly) Let's see this an alien!

Mason: (reveals a Paw Ultimatrix) Time for... (turns into Water Hazard)

Water Hazard: ...Water Hazard!

Princess of Barkingburg: So cool! (looks at the earl) I could use extra help since the earl will be out cold for awhile?