Princess of Barkingburg & Sweetie | Reminiscing the Princess's Past

(scene opens to Barkingburg where Elastica, Stormy, Mason, and Princess of Barkingburg confront the Duke of Flappington's group)

Princess of Barkingburg: Cousin, will you please stop trying to seize my kingdom?

Duke of Flappington: You shall not stop us that easily!

Sweetie: (walks over and sits beside the princess) (annoyed) I wish we could just blow you fools away!

Elastica: Ooh! Now that's an idea! (summons a Paw Ultimatrix and gives it to Mason) Might I suggest a Paw Ultimatrix?

Mason: (puts it on) (smiles) Not a bad idea Elastica!(pets her)

Duke of Flappington: (scoffs) Ha! How can some decorated gauntlet stop us!

Mason: Like this! Glad this has master control! (leaps up and transforms into Terraspin)

Claw: (surprised) A turtle? How can some weird looking turtle stop us?

Duke of Flappington: Looks like we shall win this time!

Princess of Barkingburg: What's Mason up to?

Stormy: I would suggest we get outta the way!

Sweetie: Why?

Elastica: It's gonna get very windy!

Terraspin: (hovers and spins like a fan)

(Terraspin generates powerful winds that blow away Claw, Jean-Claude, and Duke of Flappington)

Duke of Flappington and Claw: (surprised) Whoa!

Sweetie: (snickers) He sure blew those guys away!

Princess of Barkingburg: Indeed! But Sparks is refusing to leave!

(the rest of the Duke of Flappington's group returns using Sparks to block the wind)

Claw: Ha! Can't blow us away now that Sparks is protecting us from the winds?

Terraspin: (stops spinning) Hm? You might be able to handle the wind, but let's see how you do against gravity! (changes into Gravattack)

Claw: (mocking) Ha! How can gravity mess with... (lifted off the ground) (surprised) Whoa!

Gravattack: (raises hands lifting the rest of the group off the ground)

Duke of Flappington: Hey! Gently put us back on the ground!

Gravattack: I will, but first I'll send you back to Flappington!

Duke of Flappington: Put me down this instant!

Gravattack: Did I never mention this alien is capable of making black holes?

Duke of Flappington: (eyes widen) On second thought going home is better than nothing!

Elastica: If I teleport you there can you fly back?

Mason: (nods) Or I can walk back, after all it looks like a nice day!

Elastica: (smiles and nods) (teleports the group away)

Princess of Barkingburg: Will Mason be okay?

(scene changes to Flappington where Gravattack gently put sthe group on the ground)

Claw: You haven't seen the last of us!

Gravattack: (eye rolls before changing into Gutrot)

Gutrot: I'll just make sure you stay outta trouble! (generates sleeping gas) Just so you know, this is sleeping gas!

Claw: (yawns) (falls asleep)

Sparks: (yawns) (falls asleep)

Jean-Claude: (falls asleep)