Princess of Barkingburg and Katie | Genie Hairstyles

(scene opens to Barkingburg where is waiting outside wear casual attire instead of her royal attire)

Sweetie: (walks over) Princess, why are you wearing that?

Princess of Barkingburg: Sweetie, I told you that I was going to Adventure Bay to see Katie!

Sweetie: Oh right, your honorary genie friend!

Princess of Barkingburg: Why don't you come along Sweetie, it'd be fun!

Sound: (thud)

(the twosome look over finding the Silver Manta Ray parked upside just as Hydro walks out carrying Liberty and Mirage on his back)

Mirage: Okay, maybe me flying the Silver Manta Ray upside down wasn't the best choice!

Liberty: Luckily your mom's guard tagged along!

Mirage: You mean her captain of the genie pup guards!

Liberty: (surprised) Wait, really!?

Hydro: (nods)

Mirage: Yep! I asked my mom if it was okay with her too!

Hydro: I'll fly the Silver Manta Ray back to Adventure Bay!

Mirage: Okay Hydro!

Liberty: If your captain of the genie pup guards, why are you with us?

Melody: (appears) I allowed it plus one of his nine brothers agreed to take charge!

Hydro: (nods)

Liberty: What are you doing here Melody?

Princess of Barkingburg: I also asked Melody to look after Barkingburg in case my cousin or Claw tried anything naughty!

Earl of Barkingburg: Indeed! You picked a wise choice on a substitute ruler, princess!

Melody: (bows)

Earl of Barkingburg: I must say the former queen of genie pups sounds like a wise choice while the Princess of Barkingburg can have a little fun!

(scene changes to Hydro flipping the Silver Manta Ray rightside up with his bare paws)

Sweetie: My word he is strong!

Melody: He's brave, strong, and a loyal friend!

Princess of Barkingburg: Speaking of friends, where's Mason?

Mirage: To be honest, I have seen him for a while!

(scene changes to the elemental brawler realm on a desert planet where Mason falls into a cactus field)

Mason: Whoa!

(Vine and Dunes walks over as Mason crawls out covered with cactus spines)

Vine: You okay buddy?

Mason: Lucky for me I'm indestructible! (chuckles)

Vine and Dunes: (chuckles)

Mason: Any chance could have a lift to Adventure Bay?

Vine and Dunes: We'd be happy to tag along! Plus Melody asked Tornado to watch the genie pups guards while Hydro's with Mirage!

Mason: Thanks guys!

(scene changes to the Silver Manta Ray with Hydro piloting now landing beside Katie's pet parlor)

Katie: (comes outside) Ooh! I think they're here!

Princess of Barkingburg: (walks out of the Silver Manta Ray once it lands) (smiles) Katie!

Katie: Princess!