53. || She still loves you

Sofias POV:

After I finished getting ready I got a taxi to the stadium. I had flared leggings on with my gavi jersey and white airforce 1's. Comfy but nice.

Since I ended up wearing a Barca jersey I had to buy a separate ticket because I obviously couldn't stand with the Real Madrid supporters. I really hoped Pablo would see me and see that I was wearing a barca jersey, before the game I had messaged pedri.

Sofia:
Pedri, I know what I've done wrong but please tell Pablo to look at the section above the dugouts.

Pedri💙:
Okay. Why?

Sofia:
I just need him to see me.

Pedri💙:
Okay
Sofia reacted with '❤️'

—————————————————————————

Pedri's POV:
The whole team was in the changing rooms getting ready for our warmup when I got a message from Sofia telling me to tell Pablo to look for her at the game. I was confused but told him anyway.

"Pablo" I said quietly as he was sitting right next to me

"Hmm?" He questioned back

"When u walk out for the start of the game look above the barca dugouts"
I told him

"Why?" He asked

"Just do it" I replied quickly as we had to leave to warm up

Pablo just looked at me confused but shrugged it off and followed behind me.

I walked out into the stadium and was immediately hit by the sound of the fans screaming my name and the other players.

I'm so happy I get to call this my job.

I was still confused why Sofia told me to tell Pablo that so I decided to look up at the dugouts but nothing was there.

Pablo's POV:

I haven't really been in the right mind set lately. Every since I saw jude and Sofia kiss and since she left with him I haven't really been having a good time. Part of me is sad and the other part of me is angry. I should of never broke up with her, that's how this whole thing started.

Pedri had told me to look up at the dugouts just before kick off. I was confused but I would do as he said anyway.

I was just warming up when I got hit by a ball on my back.

"Ah!" I shouted as I turned around to see that one person running towards me

"Sorry mate. I didn't mean that" jude said in a strong English accent

"It's fine." I said dryly

"Pablo" he said as I was walking away

"What?" I said as I sighed

"I'm really sorry." He said. I was surprised, I didn't expect that

"For what?" I said

"I feel like I've ruined whatever you and Sofia had. But don't worry mate, I fixed it, you just wait." He said before running back to his team

I fixed it? Just you wait?

What does he mean?

Anyway, I brushed it off and focused only on the game. It was extremely important to get these 3 points.

Sofias POV:

I was on my way to the stadium right now and I was so nervous. I didn't know what Pablo was going to think, but I knew I really needed to speak to him. I desperately need him back.