34. || I hurt her

Pablo's POV:

"Pedri?" I questioned looking up to him

"I'm here. Don't worry" he told me taking me into his arms and hugging me. I just cried even more into his arms.

"Pedri... I... I've ruined it." I told him

"No you've not. Trust me. She still loves you, so much." He told me which made me cry even more.

"I hurt her. So much. She won't forgive me. I don't even have a reason to break up with her. But I did it anyway." I said

"You had your reasons. Pablo your dad just died, your only 18 and you've already went through some serious shit in your life. It's okay to make a mistake sometimes" he said

"But she was so special. She understood me, what have I done?" I questioned myself.

I don't know what you've done Pablo. But I do know that you've fucked everything up.

"Cmon let's go home." Pedri said as I followed him down to my car.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked him

"I followed sophia. As I saw her running down the hill crying I tried to ask her what happened but she just said you broke up with her then she ran away again." He said

"I knew something must of happened though. You love that girl to much to just break up with her" he said as I just hummed.

I really did just let the best girl go. Didn't I?

—————————————————————————

Sophia POV:

Why was he doing this?
What had I done wrong?

I ran away from him crying my eyes out. As I ran down the hill I was met with pedri. I didnt want to speak to anyone right now. All I managed to blurt out was...

"He..he just broke up with me" he tried to follow me and calm me down but by that time I had already ran far away from him. I ran all the way home with tears still rolling down my face. I knocked on the door since i didn't have my key. Ale answered the door. He took one look at me and brought me in for a hug.

"I'm so sorry sof" was all he said. How did he know so quickly?

Lily walked out of her room and joined in the hug.

"What happened sof?" She question

"He broke up with me" was all I said before breaking down on the kitchen floor in tears. They both joined me on the floor just hugging and comforting me. I spent the rest of the day locked in my room crying and sleeping. I wasn't in the mood to speak to anyone or do anything. A few people had messaged me but I didn't message any of them back.

Pedri💙:
Sof, are you okay?
Seen.

Ale🫶🏻:
Please come out of your room. Me and lily are here for you I promise.
Seen.

Lily👩🏼‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏻:
Girl. You don't deserve him. Please come out. We want to speak to you.
Seen.

Raphinaaaaa:
I heard what happened. I hope your okay sof❤️
Seen.

But none from the one person I wanted to revive a message from.

"Sofia please come out!" Ale said knocking on my door

"No" I said dryly

"Sof please. You can't let this destroy you." Lily added

I didn't say anything. What I wanted to do was get up and carry on with my life and not let a boy dictate what goes on in my head but the truth is I loved him and still do so much and I couldn't believe he just broke up with me for no reason. He really hurt me. So instead I stayed in my room crying.

—————————————————————————

3rd person:

Things haven't been going well for both Pablo and Sofia. Sofia hasn't left her room in 3 days. She hasn't ate anything and she hasn't been speaking to anyone. She hasn't been to work or properly got washed and dressed either. As for Pablo, he wasn't handling it well at all. The break up, his fathers death and pressure on him from all the fans was all getting too much for him. He hasn't been to training in 2 days. No one has heard from him, he hasn't been home and he hasn't told anyone where he is.

Pedri and the other boys where extremely worried for him. At least they knew where Sofia was, they couldn't even figure out where Pablo was. Pedri also didn't want to worry Pablo's family considering a family member has just died so he wasn't sure what to do. He had called and texted Pablo many times, he even went out looking for him but there was no luck. Pablo hasn't even read any of the messages the boys have sent him, they were all getting extremely worried now.

End of chapter 34.