48. || sofia?

pablos POV:

the reason i acted like that when i messaged sofia is because i'm pretty sure she likes jude. as mush as i hate to say it i think he likes her back too. i would honestly just rather she told me instead of slowly leading us both on.
i've seen multiple paparazzi photos of them strangely close and she has even ignored and forgot about me just for jude.

i don't have anything against jude but he really came into her life at the worst time.

i was sitting in the living room with pedri, the others had went to get some food but we didn't feel like going. i decided to have a look on instagram. i clicked onto sofias story and.. SHOCK, she was with jude at the funfair. she also put a red heart.

red hearts are romantic not friendly.

"what's up with you. you haven't said a word." pedri asked me

"it doesn't matter" i replied

"you need to stop doing this." pedri said

"doing what?" i asked

"saying it dm whenever someone asks what's wrong." pedri said

"it's sofia" i sighed

"what's up?" he questioned

"i'm almost 100% sure her and jude like eachother" pedri said

"but i thought you guys where broken up" pedri said

he's not helping

"we are but we act like a couple. she was all over me yesterday and spends most of her time with me." i told him

"so she clearly likes you then?" pedri said

"it's not that simple" i huffed

he just didn't get it.

"ask her about it" pedri said

"yeah i will." i said

i decided to message her to ask her to come over.

pablo:
hey sofia. do you want to come over i need to speak to you.

sofia💕:
hey pablo. sorry but i can't right now i'm about to have dinner with jude.

pablo:
come round after?

sofia💕:
jude is staying the night. sorry.
read.

jude is staying the night?

now you see why i think they like each other?

i sighed and made my upstairs.

————————————————————

sofia's POV:

i can't believe i just done that.

what am i going to tell pablo?

but at the same time, my feelings for jude just grew stronger.

ughhhh.

"let's go get some food." jude said as we walked away from the funfair.

"alright, i know a place" i said

he put his arms around my shoulder and continue walking. i held his hand as well.

after 15 minutes of walking and just enjoying each other's company we walked into a little restaurant in the middle of town.

i ordered a salad and so did jude. we spent the rest of the evening chatting eating and taking a walk through Barcelona.

"i'll drive home. let's go." jude said

- time skip -

me and jude where now home.

"i'm going to go change into my pjs quickly." i said

"alright me too" he replied

once i had got changed and done some skincare i walked into the living room to find jude already sitting on the couch.

"do you want to watch a movie?" jude asked me

"yeah. sure just let me get snacks."

whilst i was getting some sweets into bowls i felt a pair of hands grip my waist. i flinched a little but then i heard jude whisper in my ear.

"it's just me love" i blushed. love?

he turned me around so i was facing him. our faces almost touching.

"what are you doing?" i questioned

i'll admit i was very nervous. he was face to face with me.

"this" he said

he leaned in and kissed me. the kiss lasted a long time. he lifted me up and walked over to the couch where he sat down and he put me on his lap. he looked me straight in the eye.

"you have no clue how long i've wanted this" he said before he began kissing me again.

this time he was trailing kisses down my neck, moving quite low down...
he was about to make his way to my lips again when we where stopped.

"sofia?"

i know that voice... shit.

————————————————————
jude's POV:

i really tried to ignore my feelings for sofia because i knew she and pablo had a thing going on between them but i had to get it of my chest, even if she rejected me.

but she didn't. she kissed me. not the other way around. and i couldn't be happier. she inviting me to stay round so i was obviously going to take this chance.

i looked over to the kitchen where she was standing facing the other way so i made my way over and wrapped my hands around her waist before turning her around to face me.

we started to kiss and she didn't pull away.

that obviously meant she likes it right?

i carried her over to the couch where she sat on my lap and we continued to make out.

i have to say i was quite enjoying it. and i think she was too. i mean considering her hands where roaming my hair or the fact that she was letting me kiss her lips and her neck.

well that was until we where stopped my someone.

————————————————————

Pablos POV:

i decided to be the bigger person and go apologise to sofia for earlier.

yes. i knew jude would be there but i didn't care.

well i thought i didn't care until i walked in on someone i didn't want to see.

i knew i was right.

end of chapter 48.

dramaaaa

do you guys think sofia should end up with pablo or jude?