37. || Forever

Pablo's POV:

The past few days have been weird, I didn't want to go back to the house because everyone would be there and they would all tell me how sorry they where and I honestly just didn't want to hear it. Don't even ask me why I ended things with Sofia because I don't have a valid reason. I thought it would make things easier but it really didn't, I really needed her but I had ruined things.

As per.

I'll admit I was very shocked when I saw her sit down next to me but I wasn't going to let this moment pass. I took my chance and apologised- it probably wasn't as heartfelt as it should of been but I did mean it. I really did, I just didn't have the energy to do something big, don't get me wrong she deserves it and i of course still love her, I just don't feel anything right now.

But one thing I did know was that I needed her.

—————————————————————————
Sofias POV:

I kissed him. It was the only thing that felt right. I thought he may of pulled away but instead he wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed me back. I was surprised but in the best way possible.

"I love you Sofia. I never stopped" he blurted out as he pulled away from my lips.

I smiled at him. I was so happy but I need to focus on him right now, but he will always have me. Forever.

"I love you too, more than anything" I told him as he cuddled his head into my jumper.

"Cmon let's go down, pedri is waiting" I told him

We both stood up and made our way down to pedris car. Hand in hand. I smiled at the thought.
As we reached pedri car he immediately got out of the car and ran into Pablo's arms.

"I love you hermano" was what I heard pedri whisper into Pablo's ear. Pablo didn't say anything but he wrapped his arms around pedri and hugged him tighter.

"Can we go home?" Pablo asked

"Of course" pedri said as we all got into the car.

A few minutes into the car ride I spoke up.

"Pablo" I asked him

"Yea" he answered

"Where did you actually go?" I questioned

"I just drove about to a few places, I spent most of my time at 'my spot' and the rest I just spent in my car. I didn't really feel like going home or speaking to anyone." He said as he looked down.

"I get it" I told him

We didn't really talk for the rest of the car ride, as we pulled into the driveway we walked up too the front door.

"Guys we're home!" Pedri shouted

"We're?" I heard raphina question from the kitchen

He saw me and ran into a hug. He then saw Pablo and hugged him too. A needed one clearly because they stayed in that position for a few minutes. In the mean time Ale and Ansu greeted me.  After everyone had had their hugs and caught up we all went to the living room.

"What should we watch?" Asked Ansu as we all sat down on the couches.

The seating arrangement was, Raphina and Ale on the small couch, pedri on the single sofa and me, Pablo and Ansu on the big couch. I was sat next to Ansu and Pablo was on the other side of Ansu. I wanted to sit next to him but things where a little weird because we are technically still broke up but we did just kiss so I'm not sure.

"Ehm... what about grown ups?" Ale suggested

"Yes I love that movie!" I said

"Agreed" pedri added

"Grown ups it is!" Ansu said

We where about 40 minutes into the movie when Pablo got up and walked to the kitchen. I didn't want to make things weird and follow him but as I looked over I saw him with his hands in his head. I decided I would walk over.

—————————————————————————
Pablo's POV:

I walked over to the kitchen to originally get a glass of water but as I grabbed my phone out of my pocket I saw a notification from a news article , I clicked on it and opened it up.

Football star Pablo gavi and his girlfriend Sofia has recently split. Many fans are happy about this situation but many are upset as they thought the young couple would last a long time. It also came to our knowledge that Pablo gavi's dad has died. We knew that he was a massive fan of Pablo and the football club, Barcelona. Our thoughts will be with the family.

News also just came in that Pablo gavi hasn't been attending training these past few days, he is also not in the squad for the clubs next match. Xavi was asked about this situation but have nothing in return.
Is it the fall of Pablo gavi? Will his heartbreak ruin his career? 

Fuck off. This is why I hate the media. They don't know a thing that's going on in anyone's life and they make articles saying stuff like this.

I was so overwhelmed with everything I sank into the kitchen counter with my head in my hands. That was until I heard my name being called quietly behind me.

End of chapter 37.

Sorry for the wait, I'm on holiday so I might not upload as much as I would like too.❤️