13. || Pablo look at me

Sunday 24th of july 2023
—————————————————————————-
Sophia's POV:

I hugged Pablo and I walked upstairs to ale's room. I walked in and heard him snoring, I giggled. I lay down next to him thinking about what Pablo just told me. I still couldn't understand how a sweet boy like him had to go through all of that torture on his own. I was with him now and I wasn't planning on leaving anytime soon. I really like Pablo and i do trust him A lot but I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship again. Plus I don't even know if he likes me.

Morning.

"Morning sleepy head" i said to ale as he woke up"

"Morning! Where did you go last night, I woke up and you weren't there" he asked me

"Oh I was with Pablo just chatting" I told him

He nodded his head then began getting ready. He let me wear one of his jumpers and I brushed my teeth in the bathroom. After that we went downstairs where we were greeted with the rest of the boys.

"Don't tell me ale stole pablo's girl" pedri said

"I'm not Pablo's girl and ale is just my best friend, nothing more" which ale agreed with

"Mmm okay" raphina said

"Speaking of gavi. Where is he?" I asked when I noticed everyone was there apart from him. Ansu pointed outside where I saw Pablo sitting on a  bench in their massive back garden. I said thanks and headed out to where he was sat. I sat down next to him.

"Hey" i said

"Oh hey Sofia"

"How are you?" I asked him

"I'm good, listen I'm really sorry about yesterday I kind of chucked everything on you. I feel like an idiot I don't know why i told you in the first place. You probably think I'm a weirdo who can't handle anything on their own." He said as he buried his head into his hands.

"Pablo look at me." I told him softly

He looked up and our eyes met.

"I don't think your a weirdo and as I said before I'm so proud of you, most people would loose the battle you went through but you didn't, your a fighter Pablo. you don't have to hide anything from me I would rather you told me. Please don't think I would judge you because I wouldn't. I never would." I told him whilst looking into his eyes the whole time.

He took a deep breath and hugged me.

"Cmon let's go have some breakfast" i said as we walked in to the kitchen holding hands.

"Ooo look at the love birds holding hands" ale said as the rest of the boys whistled.

"Stop guys" Pablo said smiling.

"Okay guys I'm going home now, thank you for letting me stay over. I'll message you later ale."

"Wait Sofia let me give you a lift home" Pablo said following me to the door.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes cmon"

We both got in the car and we just talked and he invited me and lily to his next match which is tomorrow. We arrived at my apartment and I thanked Pablo.

"Thank you pablo"

"That's alright"

"I'll message you later, if I don't see you before tomorrows game I wish you luck." I said whilst giving him a kiss on the cheek witch left him smiling and blushing.

"See you later" was the last thing he said

End of chapter 13