51. || him

Sofias POV:

I was currently getting ready for Jude's game. He had given me a jersey early to wear so I just pared it with some flared leggings and panda dunks, i tied my hair back and added some big earring hoops. I decided to not wear any makeup since I didn't have anyone to impress.

I told jude I would get a taxi to the game since he had to go much earlier.

I was sitting in a taxi omw to the game when I got a text message.

- Sofia already explained to lily where she was going and she also explained the things with Pablo and jude, she told her she was making to wrong decision but Sofia didn't listen -

Pedri💙:
Sofia. Where are you?

Sofia:
I'm in Madrid

Pedri💙:
You need to come home

Sofia:
Why? I'm here for another 3 days

Pedri💙:
Well as soon as your back you need to come see me

Sofia:
Why though. I thought u hated me

Pedri💙:
I don't hate you Sofia. I just think what you done was wrong

Sofia:
I wasn't dating Pablo. I don't belong to him.

Pedri💙:
That's not the point. I don't want to argue, message me when your back in Barcelona.
Sofia reacted with a '👍'

—————————————————————————

I made my way into the stadium and found my seat. It was around 15 minutes until kickoff and the players had already went into the changing rooms to get ready.

Jude told me earlier he would keep an eye out for me, he also told me he would try to score for me.

I was looking forward to this.

—————————————————————————

Pablo's POV:

I haven't really been upset the past 2 days but mainly betrayed, I really thought we where close to being back together again. It's the fact that she had kissed me just before this and after she kissed him Infront of me she still stayed with him.

That was enough for me to know what she wanted.

We are playing Real Madrid in a few days in Madrid so I'm sure Sofia will be there considering she's staying with jude.

I think it would of hurt more if she just told me she liked him and to not get my hopes up because to be honest it crushed me.

"Hermano" I heard pedri voice snap me back to reality

"Hmm yeah?" I answered

"You have to get ready we have a team meeting about Real Madrids game." Pedri told me

"Oh yeah. I'll be 15 mins" I replied

Me and pedri spend almost everyday together, even when Sofia was here. I mean we do live together but still.

I was actually looking forward to playing Real Madrid, which is unusual since vini plays for them but I honestly just want to prove to everyone that we can beat them. I'm sick of getting called 'bad' or 'not good enough'

I don't want to be that guy that is a dick to the boy but it's kind of hard to not hate jude. I mean, he came out of no where and ruined everything. I know it isn't entirely his fault but man I could punch him.