6. || Stalking

Monday 17th of July 2023
—————————————————————————

Backstory of Pablo:
I have been playing football my whole life and I am currently playing for Barcelona. Don't get me wrong I love my life, I have a great family and amazing friends but I had dark spell in my past. It was when my grandma died. She was my best friend. Before she died I was the funniest most out going kid you would meet but that all changed. I fell into a bad state and I didn't go to training, I basically cut of everyone from my life, I was not eating, I had serious thoughts about leaving this world and I was heading down a bad path. My parents had no idea. I would leave and tell them I would be going to training or out with my friends but I would go to the same spot everyday. It's at the top of a big hill, you can see the whole city from up there.

This was before I lived with the boys or before I was even friends with them- apart from pedri -

I was like this for a year probably, I finally realised what was happening when I got a call from my coach saying if I didn't fix what was happening I would be dropped from the academy. That hurt considering football was my life. I had a help to get back to normal by my best friend pedri, he's like my brother. I would go as far to say I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. But he still doesn't know everything that happened that year. No one knows. I have trouble opening up to people. Anyway, I'm doing better now but due to my trauma from that year I get bad nightmares and I go through spells of not eating and shutting people out.

—————————————————————————

Pablo's POV:

I woke up at about 9am with last nights events still replaying in my head. I wish I asked for her number but she had just been cheated on, it wasn't the best idea but I didn't even get her second name so I can't find her even if I tried. I'm not sure what time the boys came home yesterday but I'm sure they will all have a hangover.

I live with Pedri, Raphina, Ansu, and Alejandro.

I had a rest day today so I decided to go check on the boys and make them some breakfast. I walked downstairs to see pedri and raphina sleeping on the couch fully clothed from last night. I laughed as I walked past them. I'm assuming the other two are sleeping in their room.

I made myself breakfast and made some pancakes for the boys once they had woke up. I decided to have a look through Instagram until a familiar face popped up on my feed. It wasn't Sofia but I'm pretty sure it was her best friend.
I clicked onto the account and I was right. Yes! I saw a picture of Sofia and lily on her story from last night so I clicked the tagged account and it was Sofia's! I was so happy I had found her account. I sat at the kitchen table flicking through her posts until I heard a voice behind me.

"Who are you stalking" Alejandro said behind me.

"Im not stalking and it's a girl I met last night" u replied

"Ooooh has our little Pablo got a crush" he said in a kiddy voice

"Your not funny" i said dryly

"You know I am"

He sat down at the kitchen table one by one the other boys sat down and ale (Alejandro) told them all about 'pablo's mystery girl'.

"It's about time Pablo spoke to a girl again!" Raphina said as the other boys agreed.

"Guys I don't even have her number plus I only spoke to her for about a hour. I mumbled the last part.

"So how did you guys even meet anyway?" Pedri asked me.

I took a breath and explained what happened last night. In the mean time I decided to follow her.

"Dam poor girl" ansu said after hearing my explanation

"For real. No one deserves that" ale added

"Right." I said

End of chapter 6