25. || Stop please

⚠️⚠️This chapter had sensitive things in it read only if you want to ⚠️⚠️ listen to the song above btw.

Pablo's POV:
Shit. What had I done. Oh no.
She ran out the front door and disappeared into the rain with tears in her eyes. By the time I realised what I had just said and done to her she was already gone. I was going to go after her but I really didn't have the energy. I was slowly creeping into that dark place I found myself in a couple years ago. My dad was dying. My own fans hated me. And now I had pushed Sofia away too, she had done nothing.
I felt numb. So I went into my car and drove to the nearest club. I went directly to the bar and started drinking. I was completely drunk and I didn't bring my phone with me so I couldn't call anyone and I didn't know the time. I was just drinking away my life when a girl came up to me. She started kissing me.

"Get off me" I said disgusted

She ignored me and continued kissing me

"Get off me I said" I said and tried to push her away.

I was so weak. I had drank to much. I couldn't even push this girl off me. Someone help me. Please

She stood up and dragged me to a dark room. I didn't know where I was. She started kissing me again.

"Stop!" I tried to shout but a whisper only came out.

She started to undress me. God no. She continued kissing me and took my top off. I began crying begging her to stop.

"Stop please... please" I tried to say but my sobs where getting in my way. She kept going until I was completely undressed. The last thing I could remember was her undressing me. I passed out. And I couldn't move. She had rap*d me. Someone please help me.

Sofia's POV:
I got home and got changed into dry clothes. I was so mad and upset. Why would he say that. After an hour of me laying in bed I got a call.

"SOFIA" it was pedri

"Yes?" I asked

"Pablo's gone and so is his car. He left his phone here. Sophia I'm scared something has happened. He has so much shit going on in his life right now. I saw a Instagram story and it was him at the club. We need to go find him now." He said

"Pick me up. I'm coming." I said without hesitation

Pedri came five minutes later and we drove to the club where Pablo was last seen. Once we got there we searched the club. But nothing. Pedri saw a little room in the back so he walked in. I followed him. And Pablo was lying there on the ground. Passed out. With a girl kissing him. He had dried tears on his face and he wasn't moving. Pablo was rap*d.

"Shit" pedri said

"Fuck off." He said and pushed the girl away, She ran away giggling. Pedri quickly put some clothes on Pablo who was still passed out. I was just stood their in shock. How could anyone do this to him. Me and pedri brought him home. He was still passed out on his bed. Me and pedri huddled over him patiently waiting for him to wake up.

"Pedri" I said my voice shakily.

"Yes, hermana" he said

"Why would someone do this to him" I asked almost crying

"I don't know Sofia, but he's safe now" he said and i nodded.

All of a sudden we heard a breath behind us. Pablo was awake. He opened his eyes and he looked dead inside.

"Pablo what happened?" Pedri asked

"She...she.. rap*d me." He said crying

"Oh my god." I said before taking Pablo into my arms and he just cried into them.

"I tried to get her off me..I really did. But i was so weak. I was begging her to stop. But she didn't stop. I couldn't even push her of me. She rap*d me. Why would she do that" he said crying in between every word." Pedri was just standing there shocked whilst I was hugging Pablo and he was crying into my shoulder.

"I don't know, my boy. I don't know, but your safe now. I promise" I was still mad at him but cmon he had just been sa'd. I wasn't going to stand there and shout at him. I felt so sorry for him, that poor boy was fighting for his life in their and she just kept going. Heartless.

End of chapter 25.

This is a very sad chapter and I hope it gives people an understanding that men go through this as well.