32. || Have you spoke to Pablo

Sofia's POV:

I woke up with an eery feeling surrounding me. The first thing I done was check my phone. I had messaged Pablo at 4:45am because I couldn't sleep and I really needed to know if he was okay.

Sofia:
Hey, I am just messaging to make sure your okay and you got home safe.
Read by Pablo❤️

Just read. He didn't reply. I know he's probably not in the right mood to message anyone but he still could of said he was safe. I stood up and walked to the kitchen, to my surprise u was greeted with pedri and lily cuddled up on the couch. Baring in mind it was already 1pm, I couldn't sleep so I went to bed extremely late.

"Oh hey guys" I said

"Hi Sofia, how are you feeling?" Lily asked me

"I'm fine. How are you doing pedri?" I asked him

"I'll be fine. Eventually." He said, keeping his head down. I felt horrible. I wanted to give him a hug but that was lily's job so I just left it. I could use a hug. I loved Pablo's dad, he was so kind.

—————————————————————————

Authors note-
Sofia did meet Pablo's family a few times before I just didn't include it into the story.

—————————————————————————

I walked over to the kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal and a glass of water, i then sat down and the table and let out a sigh. Looking up at lily and pedri cuddled into eachother i really wanted to be with Pablo right now. Just hold him and not leave him. Just like I promised aurora. Speaking of aurora I was going to message her.

Sofia:
Hi aurora, how are you doing? I was just wondering if I could do anything for you and your mum. ❤️

Aurora💕
Hey Sofia. We're okay, just going to stay in for a while. Have you spoke to Pablo, he isn't answering any of our calls or texts. Xx

Sofia:
That's good to hear. I've not heard from Pablo, I've messaged him but no reply.
Aurora💕 replied with 👍

—————————————————————————-

"Pedri, I take it you've not heard from Pablo?" I asked pedri suddenly

"No. I'm just going to give him some space" he said and smiled at me. I replied with a nod. I spent the next 2 hours in my room just chilling and watching tv. It felt weird. I couldn't explain it but it felt like there was no happiness anywhere. I was to focused on my own thoughts I didn't realise that Ale had phoned me. I quickly picked up my phone to call him back.

"Hey ale!" I said

"Hey sof. Can I come over. I need a friend?" He asked me. I forgot that the other boys where close with his dad too. Everyone loved him.

"Yes of course. I could use someone as well" he replied with a 'I'll be there in 10.' And hung up the phone.

It felt like the longest ten minutes ever but I was brought back to life when my bedroom door swung open. Pedri or lily must of let him in. I was greeted with a sad but comforting smile of my best friend.

"Hey" I said sadly as he opened his arms and I fell into his grip. We stayed like that for a few minutes before making our way over to my bed to watch some movies. As much as I loved Ale. I really wished it was Pablo laying next to me.

"Have you spoke to Pablo?" I asked out of the blue

"No, he didn't come home last night- he must of went to his mums house." He replied

"That's weird because aurora messaged me asking if I had heard from him signalling she hadn't." I said

"That's weird. Have you tried phoning him?" He asked

"Of course I have- texted and called." I replied

"Okay that's weird, where did he sleep though?" Ale added

We spent the next hour phoning and messaging people asking if Pablo stayed with them last night but there was no luck. He had even turned his location of. He never does that.

"Sof" ale said

"Yeah?"

"Let's go to bed now and tomorrow we can go look for him. He wouldn't of gone far."

"Okay. Goodnight ale, love u" I said

"Goodnight, love u too." He said.

Yes we slept in the same bed. It's not weird, we weren't even touching and he's my best friend. And yes we say I love u. Again. He's my best friend, I love him so I'm going to tell him?

Yet again. That night I couldn't sleep but I didn't want to grab my phone or get up because I would wake Ale. Plus pedri and lily fell asleep on the couch so I would wake them if I got up. Me and Ale told them about Pablo too so they said they'd hold help us try to find him. I have no clue where he could be. Where would a boy go that just lost his dad? I would hope somewhere safe. The more I thought about it the more I thought, I should be with him right now but instead I'm laying here in bed just worrying about him. Part of me just wanted to get up and find him but I decided it would be best to sleep first then find him in the morning.

End of chapter 31.🫶🏻

⚠️⚠️Prepare yourself for the next chapter⚠️⚠️