38. || stupid smile

Sofias POV:

"Pablo" i whispered behind him

He turned around frightened but relaxed when he saw it was me.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I said beginning to regret coming over

"No it's okay I just didn't expect anyone to come over" he told me

"Are you alright?" I asked him

"Yeah, yeah, I'm okay" he said as he sighed.

That was a dumb question I knew he wasn't okay but what else was I suppose to ask? How was your day? Obviously not

"Ehm, would you maybe want to come upstairs with me. I'm kinda getting bored of the movie" I asked hoping he would come with me.

"Yeah, I would love that" he said as he began following me up stairs.

"Guys were going upstairs" I shouted to the others

"Alright!" I heard pedri shout back

—————————————————————————

Pedris POV:

"Did you see that" I asked the boys

"What?" Ale said

"Pablo and sof." I said

"Oh yeah. What is happening there?" Raphina asked

"I couldn't even tell you. I know they still love eachother but it's kind of a weird time for both of them right now." I told him

"I love them together so I hope they work it out" ale said

"Same" Ansu said

"I just hope Pablo will be okay, he's been through a lot" I said but I said the last part quietly.

"Yeah" the boys agreed

—————————————————————————-

Sofias POV:

"We can go to my room" he told me as we got to the top off the stairs

"Alright" I said as I followed him into his room

He sat down on his bed as I stood awkwardly next to the bed.

"You can sit down you know." He said as he patted the bed next to him

I laughed and went to sit down next to him. When I sat down he pulled me close to him and I leant on his chest.

"I missed this" he said out of no where

"Same" I replied almost falling asleep. He was playing with my hair, that was my favourite thing ever.

After a good 10 minutes of us just sitting like that I decided to speak up.
"Pablo" I questioned

"Yeah?" He replied

"What are we?" I asked, I need to know. It was annoying me how awkward it is.

"What do you mean?" He asked

"You know what I mean." I said as I looked up to him.

"I'm not sure" he said

I was kind of disappointed, I wanted him to say something nice and make me smile but ig that was fine too.

"But I do know that your my girl. And that will never change, just give it some time" he added

There it was. That stupid smile creeped onto my face. I looked him in the eyes and just smiled. I really liked him, I've never felt like this before. He brings so much joy into my life, I honestly don't know what I would do if I didn't have him in my life.

I just wish I could tell him that. But I don't want to mess things up by moving to fast. As he said , 'give it some time' I can do that right? Right? It's not like I want to jump on him and kiss him a million times! Right!

He looked at me and pulled me in for another hug, I was basically lying on top of him and he was rubbing my back - another one of my favourite things. We ended up falling asleep like that, I could honestly sleep like that for days. I feel so safe and comfortable around him.

It's crazy how attached you can get to someone.

———————————————————————

Pablos POV:

I finally had her back in my arms and I wasn't going to let her go this time. I told her I didn't want to rush things just incase she didn't want to jump right back into a relationship again.

-I was honestly just happy to have her next to me again. I feel so safe when I'm with her, like I can tell her anything.
I love this girl so much. She doesn't even compare go anyone, whenever times get tough she's always there, whenever I need a shoulder to cry on she's always there and all my happiest memories are with her. I can never leave her, even. It feels like I'm attached to her. I probably am. -

The truth was I wanted to kiss her over and over again and be able to call her 'my girlfriend' again, but I thought it was best to give it a little time. I'm still getting over my dads death but I'm glad I have Sofia now.

She was laying on me whilst I was rubbing her back, no one knows how much I missed this, just the feeling of her being close to me made me feel warm and safe inside.

"Sofia I love you" I whispered knowing she wouldn't here because she was sleeping.

Atleast I thought she was...

"I love you too my boy" she mumbled from my chest which made me go crazy inside. I was smiling so much, I was just glad she couldn't see me because I looked like an idiot.

We still have a lot of things to talk about and I still have some problems I need to get over but just for this now, everything was perfect.

I had my girl back.

End of chapter 38.
I like this chapter💕
This chapter is a little longer, but I had too many ideas to not keep writing!