49. || Move on.

Sofias POV:

I pulled away from jude and I was met with a teary eyed Pablo standing infront of us.

"The door was open so I just came in" he said as his voice broke

"Pablo. Wait" I said as I made my way off of Jude's lap

I walked up to him but he didn't move, he just stood and stared into my eyes with tears slowly falling down his cheeks. He looked so tired. I looked down to his hands and he was holding roses.

My favourite flowers.

"Why?" He asked me as his voice broke even more

I sighed.

"I don't know" I whispered as I looked away from his eyes.

Pablo slowly nodded his head and walked out of the door.
I didn't follow him. It didn't feel like the right thing to do.

"Sofia I'm really sorry" Jude said

It wasn't his fault.

"It's okay jude." I said

"Come here" he said as he patted the couch next to him

I went to sit down next to him, he brought be in for a side hug and i layer on his chest.

"Sofia." He asked me

I was almost dozing off on his chest. It was so comfortable.

"Mmm" I mumbled back

"Do you regret it?" Jude said

I sat up.

"Regret what?" I questioned

"Kissing me." He said as he looked down

I leaned in and kissed him a soft, gentle kiss on the lips.

"Does that answer your question?" I said

He smiled the biggest smile ever and pulled me in for a hug.

"I love you fia" Jude mumbled into my jumper

"I love you to jude" I said back.

Because it was true I did really love jude.

Maybe I just had to let Pablo go.

Move on.

I fell asleep like that on Jude's lap. It was very comfortable and I felt safe in his arms.

I was so grateful to have him.

—————————————————————————

Pablo's POV:

It honestly felt like someone just grabbed my heart straight out of my chest and threw it on the floor.

I looked her dead in the eyes trying to find some regret or pity but there was nothing.

Was I that bad?

I walked away from her with tears rolling down my face at a fast pace.

How could she do this?

I mean, I know we weren't dating but cmon you don't do that to someone.

I loved her. In a way I've never loved anyone before. But maybe it's over.

I don't want it to be.
But it's clear she chose jude...

I got in my car with blurry eyes trying my best to not do something stupid behind the wheel, but i managed to get home in one piece.

"Ur back quick, how did it go?" Pedri asked from the living room

Once he got no reply he quickly got up and came to me.

I looked him in the eyes with tears gushing from my eyes. He looked at me with nothing but pity and sorry.

"I'm so sorry Pablo" he said before he brought me in to a very, very, needed hug.

He was the only person I could actually face right now. I didn't want to see anyone or speak to anyone.

Pedri just understood that, I didn't have to say anything for him to realise something was wrong. He just knew.

"Cmon. We'll go get ready for bed and you can tell me what happened when your ready." Pedri said

I just nodded my head and made my way upstairs slowly, dragging my feet behind me as I walked.

Once me and pedri had gotten ready he came and sat on the end of my bed.

"Do you want to say what happened?" He asked

I took a deep breath trying to hold my tears from falling down my face.

"I... I... went to apologise to her about earlier. I wasn't the nicest. But when I got there the door was unlocked so I just went in. But I was met with her and jude making out. She didn't even say sorry, she just let me go. Pedri.. she didn't even look sorry and she didn't look like she regretted it." I said whilst I started crying again

"I'm so sorry hermano" he said as he came over and hugged me as I cried into his shoulder

"Why would she do this" I said through my sobs

"I don't know Pablo. I really don't know" pedri said as he comforted me.

—————————————————————————

Sofias POV:

I've fucked evert thing up with Pablo.

But that doesn't mean I regret what I did with jude, I really like him and I have for the longest time but Pablo was always in my head.

Maybe it's time to just leave him in the past and move on?

But I don't know if I can...

Part of me wanted to follow him as he walked away from the door crying but the other part of me was telling me just to let him go and get over him.

I can't keep holding onto him. Plus me and jude have clearly got something between us. So why don't I focus on what's infront of me instead of what's in the past. Right?

I was sleeping peacefully on Jude's lap in the couch but i was awaken with a few rings from my phone.

Pedri💙
Sofia what have you done?

Sofia
Leave me alone pedri

Pedri💙
You should see the state of Pablo right now. You didn't even apologise to him.

My heart dropped. I don't know he was that upset.

Sofia
Leave me alone please.
Read by pedri💙

——————-

I sighed and looked up to jude who was sleeping calmly beside me with an arms around my waist and the other behind his head. I smiled.

He obviously noticed I wasn't leaning on him anymore so he tugged at my jumper nagging me to come back and cuddle with him.

So that's what I did.

I powered my phone off and got comfy next to jude.

I slept very comfortably for the rest of the night.

End of chapter 49.

Told you there would be dramaaa .

Poor Pablo😕😕