8. || 7pm

Chats between Pablo and Sofia:

Pablo:
Hey Sofia, it's Pablo

Sofia:
Hey Pablo!

Pablo:
How are you?

Sofia:
I'm good thanks, what are you doing ?

Pablo:
Not much, I was wondering if you want to meet me somewhere tonight?

Sofia:
Sure I would love too
What time?

Pablo:
7pm?

Sofia:
Sure that works for me!

Pablo:
Send me your address, I'll pick you up. Wear something casual.

Sofia:
Okay!

I sent him my address and I was looking forward for tonight! I quickly told lily what had happened and she was exited for me. She insisted that it was a date but I made sure to tell her we are going out as friends! I mean Pablo is really good looking and nice but I just met him and I kinda have trust issues after what had just happened.
It was about 6pm now so I decided to start getting ready. I straightened my hair and put some light makeup on. I didn't know what to wear so I asked lily to help.

"Lily! Help me! I don't know what to wear!"

"Is it casual or fancy?"

"Casual" I replied

"Okay, emmmm..." she said

"Maybe wear some leggings and a comfy jumper?" She said after examining my wardrobe

"Okay sure! Thanks." I said

"No problem, I'm driving over to my parents house tonight and I'll stay the night there. Will you be okay on your own?"

"Yeah I'll be okay, tell them I said hi!" I told her

"I will, I'll message you later. I love you sof!" She said

"I love you too!" I replied

(Time skip)

It was now 7 and I got a message from Pablo saying he was here. I stood up and checked myself in the mirror one last time. I then grabbed my phone and headed out of the door not before locking it though. I walked up to the car and got in the passenger seat.

"Hey Sofia!" He said with a smile on his face.

"Hey Pablo"

"What have you been up to today?" He asked me as he started driving

"I just went on a walk then came home, what about you?"

"Well after you saw us we went home to get ready for training. Then after training I just went back home." He told me

"I think it's so cool that you play football."
I told him

"Really?" He asked

"Yeah, I love football and I appreciate people who play it." I said

"No one's ever said that to me before, most girls usually think I'm a player coz I play football." He said

"Well good to know I'm the first one." I said as I smiled at him.

"so where are we actually going?" I asked him

"I have a place I want you too see" he told me

"Okay!" I replied

After around 20 minutes of driving he stopped the car at the bottom of a massive hill, I was confused but I decided to follow him anyway.  (It was the same spot Pablo would go when he was struggling) It was about a 15 minute walk up a path but once we got to the top it was so worth it. It was a view of the whole city! The sun was setting and it was so pretty.

"Pablo. It's. It's. Beautiful" I told him

"Yeah, I come here all the time" he said

"How did you know this was a place?" I asked him

"I used to come here everyday a while ago, I've never showed it to anyone before" he told me

I didn't say anything but I looked at him and smiled.

"Come" he sat down and patted the ground next to him.

I sat down and just admired the view. So did Pablo. It was silent but it was so nice, the birds where chirping. It was probably the most relaxed I had felt in a long time. I looked at him and examined his face. He was so handsome, the mood light was hitting his face, and he just looked perfect.

"Pablo" I said quietly

He turned to look at me and said " yes"

"Why did you decide to bring me here?" I asked him

"Well. I don't really know. I wanted to take you some place special and this is the most special place to me."

I smiled at his answer.

"How come this place is so special to you?" I asked him

He sighed and I feared I had said something wrong until he spoke up.

"I'll tell you someday, but for now it doesn't matter."

I nodded my head not wanting to bug him anymore about it. We spent the rest of the night chatting and laughing. I didn't tell him about my past because I didn't feel ready yet but I got to know him quite well and turns out he was just a normal teenage boy who just happened to make a good career for himself. (Pablo didn't tell Sofia about his past either) I could be myself around him and it felt nice. After we had sat there for a bit longer I took one last look at the city view and smiled. Pablo was watching me. He smiled at my. He then drove me home. It was about 10pm.

"Ehm, would you want to come in because lily is at her parents house so it's just me" I asked him nervously

"I would love too, cmon." He said as he got out of the car.

When we got in he complemented the apartment and then we ordered pizza for dinner. We just sat at the kitchen table eating, talking and laughing.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked him

"Yeah sure, only if it's horror though" he said

"Ugh I hate horror movies" I told him

"Trust me it will be fun!"

"Okay fine" I replied

We walked over to the couch and we sat next to each other. He put on 'the shining' and we began watching.

End of chapter 8
This is a bit of a longer chapter.