11. || Sofia

Saturday 22nd of July 2023

Sofia's POV:
1 week has passed since I last spoke to Pablo, I was so confused. What had I done? Me and lily had set up the bakery and it was ready for opening on Monday. I was so proud of us for coming this far and it was all coming together so well.  I spoke to Alejandro a few times and I also hung out with him, I really liked him, he was taking my mind of the Pablo situation. Speaking of Alejandro I am on my way to hang out with him at his. We had only hung out once before and it was at mines. I was nervous to go to his incase Pablo was there. I had messaged him the day after he stayed but I got no answer.

I rang the door bell and Pablo answered.

"Sofia?"

"Hi"

"What are you doing here?" He asked me

"I'm..." I was cut off by ale ( I call him ale)

"She's here for me, cmon sof" he said as I walked past Pablo. His head looking down.

Part of me wanted to hug him and ask what was wrong and figure out what happened but I couldn't so I followed ale up to his room.

After hanging out with ale he asked me if I wanted to stay over, I agreed. We watched movies and chatted. I think it was around 10:30pm and ale had already fallen asleep😂
I was thirsty so I decided to go downstairs to the kitchen. To my surprise Pablo was there.

Pablo's POV:

I don't know what I'm doing. I was so stupid. I got jealous and completely cut Sofia out. I dont know why I done it but things where awkward now and I didn't know what to do. The door bell rang so I went to answer the door. When I saw who it was my heart skipped a beat. Her.

"Sofia?" I said

"Hi" she said quietly

"What are you doing here?" I asked hoping she was here to for me

"I'm.." she was cut of by ale coming down the stairs

"She's here for me, cmon sof" he said

As she walked past me I felt many emotions. disappointment and anger all in one. Why was ale hanging out with her? I didn't even know they spoke. I didn't know what to do now. But I knew I had to speak to her.

Some time passed and Sofia still hasn't left so I was pretty sure she was staying over. I was still up and I'm pretty sure it was eleven. Everyone else was in their rooms but I was in the kitchen just thinking about stuff. I heard footsteps coming downstairs and I prepared to leave but then I saw who it was. Sofia.

"Oh sorry I'll leave" she said calmly

"No it's okay, I actually wanted to talk to you."

"Oh okay"

"Well, uhm..." I tried to make a sentence but nothing was coming out"

"Pablo, are you okay? Why have you blanked me for a whole week?" She asked me

"I don't know. I shut you out for no reason and I'm so sorry Sofia you didn't deserve that." I told her trying to be calm

"It's okay Pablo"

"No it's not okay, come I want to go somewhere"

Without hesitating she put her shoes on and followed me. I was going to go to 'my spot' because it was only a 5 minute walk"

"Where are we going Pablo, it's late and I'm cold" she said

I instantly took my jumper off and gave it to her.

"Here."

"Thank you" she said as she put the jumper on.

I think she figured out where we were as we started climbing the hill. Once we got to the top it was so nice. My favourite time to come here is at night and I wanted to show her it.

"It's even more beautiful that when it was light" she said

"I know. Come here"

She walked over to where I was sitting and sat down next to me. After a couple minutes of watching the world pass us by she spoke up.

"Pablo"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you cut me off. Why didn't you speak to me?" She asked me

"I don't know, I guess I just got jealous. I don't even know what I was thinking but I really missed you."

"I really missed you too Pablo."

I looked at her and smiled as she put her head on my shoulder. I missed chatting to her. I don't know why I was so stupid.

"Will you tell me why you love this place so much now?" She said

"Uhm okay..."

End of chapter 11