40. || How could she forget

Pablo's POV:

How could she forget that quick?

I know I hurt her but am I that easy to replace?

Sophia ran upstairs excitedly, I'm assuming she was away to get ready to hang out with jude and not me.

I decided I would follow her up stairs and ask her about it.

"Sofia?" I asked as I knocked on the door

"Yeah, come in!" She shouted from inside

I walked in and she was sitting on the floor of my room doing her makeup in the mirror. I think she borrowed lily's makeup.

"What you doing?" I asked sitting at the end of my bed

"Just getting ready" she replied

"What for?" I asked wondering what she would say

"I'm going out with Jude." She said

"Oh." My heart sank

"Jude huh." I said annoyed

"Yeah, jude" she said

I looked at her and sighed before leaving the room.
—————————————————————————

Sofias POV:

I was so excited- I was finally going to see Jude again. I can't wait. I was too excited I went straight upstairs to start getting ready. I wanted to look my best, not to impress him, but.... But.... Okay maybe I wanted to impress him.

Pablo came into the room whilst I was doing my makeup but he didn't seem his usual self, he wasn't really looking at me or making jokes he only asked a few questions about where I was going and who with but then he just left the room.

Weird. Right.

I finished getting ready- I was using lily's makeup and I borrowed an outfit too. She's honestly the best, I don't know what I would do without her.

I was pretty sure me and Jude would go for some lunch then look about the city so I dressed nice but casual.

I wore my hair up in a claw clip and put some light but nice makeup on

I wore my hair up in a claw clip and put some light but nice makeup on. I much prefer the natural look to full glam.
Once I was finished getting ready I walked downstairs where everyone was sitting.

"Guys I'm leaving!" I said

"Okay have fun!" Lily shouted back

"Call us if u need anything!" Ale added

"See you Sofia!" Raphina and Ansu shouted too

Nothing from Pablo.

Maybe he wasn't there, he was maybe out?

Anyway I was to excited to worry I just needed to see jude. I walked out and saw jude standing next to his car waiting on me.

"Jude!" I shouted

"Fia! Come here!!" He shouted back, opening his arms for a hug

I sprinted towards him and basically threw myself around him, he hugged me back and spun me around in a circle a few times. We stopped and looked at each-other. I broke the eye contact with another hug.
This time it was more gentle. A calm, needed hug.

"Cmon, I want you to show me Barcelona" he said as he took my hand and walked towards the car

We both hopped in and jude began driving towards the city centre.

• I know jude can't drive but just pretend •

We drove for about 20 mins before we arrived at the town. We got out and began walking around. We where just catching up about everything, I told him everything that he has missed even Pablo. We had been walking and chatting for a while now but something caught my eye, I had to stop.

"Oh my god jude!" I shouted

"What what!" He replied back worried

—————————————————————————

Pablo's POV:

"Dude why didn't you say bye to her" pedri asked me as soon as Sofia walked out of the door.

"It doesn't matter" I say as I get up walking over to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Pedri sighed and watched me walk over.

I got to the sink and began pouring myself a glass of water but that was when I saw Sofia running towards someone. Bellingham. Ugh.

She ran towards him and threw her whole body around him- he did the same. They then stopped and looked each-other in the eye before hugged again, this time more gentle. After that they got in his car and drive off.

How did she forget about me? Is he more important than me?

I slammed the glass down and stormed upstairs, I locked myself in my room and blasted music from my head phones.

—————————————————————————

Pedris POV:

"That boy is so bi-polar" I said as I watched Pablo walk over to the kitchen

"For real" the others agreed with me

All of a sudden Pablo slammed the glass and stormed upstairs. Oh my.

"What is it now?" I questioned as I stood up about to follow him.

But I was stopped by lily.

"Just leave him" she told me

I listen and sat back down.

What is up with him?

End of chapter 40. 💕💕