4. || Pablo

Pablo's POV:
—————————————————————————

"Cmon Pablo just come, you never have fun!" My best friend pedri said as we walked out of training.

It was my friend ansu's birthday today and he wants to go to the club with some of his friends. I hate clubs. I'm not built for the club. I'm quite I don't speak to many people. But since he was one of my closest friends I agreed to go.

"Okay fine. But only for a bit" I replied.

Pedri smiled at me and got in his car.

After I had arrived home I went to freshen up for tonight. After I had gotten ready I got a taxi to the club where ansu and the others where. I was running a bit late so I walked in and I could already tell it was going to be a long night.
I spotted my friends so I walked over to them.

"There's my little angry bird" pedri said whilst he fist bumped me.

"I'm surprised you actually came we know how much you hate stuff like this" said my friend raphina.

"Yeah well I came for ansu, happy birthday btw!" I said

"Thanks bro! Now cmon let's go drink!" Ansu shouting with his hands in the air.

About an 1 and a half past and all the boys where drunk as anything. And I was bored out of my mind, I had only had one drink because I wasn't the guy to get drunk at clubs. I decided I would go get some air. After around 10 minutes outside I came back in. As I was walking in this girl bumped into me and fell to the floor. I immediately crouched down to the floor asking if she was alright but I got no answer back.

"Hey, hey, what's wrong?" I asked her when I saw her face. She has been crying and she was shaking. All of a sudden she got up and walked to the exit of the club. I was confused at what had just happened but as I was walking towards my friends I saw a boy run after her. I couldn't help but be curious. I turned back and began listening to their conversation. I mean anyone could hear they were screaming at each other.

I soon found out that she had just been cheated on. But that wasn't it. The boy who looked my age- walked up to her slapping her and pushing her to the ground, he walked past her and said something - it looked like it hurt her - but I couldn't make out what it was. I ran towards her but she was struggling to breathe and to stand.

"Hold onto me, it's okay I've got you." I told her softly.
She didn't say anything but she held onto me and we walked out of the club towards a park bench 2 minutes away.

"Tha...thank..you" she muttered

"It's okay, are you okay? That looked brutal?" I asked her.

"yeah, I get panic attacks easily so that's why I couldn't breathe." She told me

Sofia's POV:

I looked at him and realised who it was. Pablo Gavi. The football player. He was even more handsome in person.

"What's your name?" He asked me

"Sofia, your Pablo right?"

"Yeah" he answered "Sofia is a pretty name" he said as I blushed.

"Thank you"

"Hey. If you don't mind me asking, what happened back there?" He said after a few seconds of silence.

"Uhm, well, I saw him cheating on me so I confronted him then I'm sure you saw the rest." I said quietly

"I'm so sorry, you didn't deserve that, is you face okay?" He asked me but being careful of what to say.

I liked him he seemed nice.

End of chapter 4