28. || Shit

Sofias POV:
Today was the day of the Real Madrid vs Barcelona game. Pablo had told me that he has issues with Vinicius jr but I assured him that he would be okay and I would be there. I was planning on going with lily since her and pedri where a thing she wanted to come too. I woke up and Pablo wasn't next to me. I checked the side of the bed and he had left a note saying...

I'm away to my house just to get organised for the game and I didn't want to wake you. I'll see you later. I love you amor.

I got up and made myself some breakfast. Lily was back and I ate with her. We just caught up and talked about the game. Things are going good with pedri and her, I'm happy for lily. She deserves a good healthy relationship. Same with me and Pablo, it's going really good.
I still can't actually believe I date THE Pablo Gavi. It's kinda weird because I always thought he was good looking and I always watched him on tv, then when I saw him in the club it just felt right. Again I can't believe my best friends are famous football players but hey I'm not complaining.
I especially like Ale but I think Pablo gets jealous whenever I hang out with him but I don't care. He's my friend that's all. Pedri is nice as well but since lily and him started to date i having seen him as much. It's okay though. The others are nice as well. It was 12 o'clock now so I started to get ready and so did lily.

What I wore-

(Just pretend it's a barca kit) I brushed my hair and left it down, I put more of an effort in for my makeup today just because I felt like it

I brushed my hair and left it down, I put more of an effort in for my makeup today just because I felt like it. I put concealer, bronzer, blush, mascara, lipgloss and powder which is a lot for me! I grabbed my airforces and walked towards the front door.

"Lily are you ready!" I shouted upstairs

"Yeah I'm coming!" She shouted back.
She walked down the stairs and basically had what I had on. Jeans, a pedri shirt and Jordan's. She had her hair up in a claw clip and some light makeup. She looked nice. We both got in the car and drove to camp nou.

Lily's outfit-

Pedri and Pablo gave us passes that let us get through the back entrance, that also means we get pitch side seats

We arrived 10 minutes before the boys come out for a warm up. They were playing Real Madrid in the league and safe to say Pablo was feeling the nerves. Before I knew it both teams where running out of the tunnel to warm up. My gaze immediately went to Pablo who was already looking for me. We locked eyes and it looked like a million thoughts were running through his head. Anger. Worry. Sadness. Nervousness. All I could do was smile and nod my head encouragingly. He smiled back and went to warm up with the team.

About 30 minutes later the boys ran back into the tunnel to prepare before the start of the game. 5 minutes after they ran in they came back out in their match kits. Pablo looked incredibly anxious but I hoped he would be okay once he started playing. I watched him closely as he shakes hands with the opposite team. He shook everyone's hand except vini. Instead he just gave him the most rudest look ever. I wonder what the backstory is between the two??

The whistle went and the game began. Pablo was playing okay but no where near how he can play. The game was quiet boring 0-0 but lewandoski missing a great chance. Real Madrid had some chances too. Pablo was relatively calm until he and vini went in for a 50-50. Both of them landed on the floor with their hands up asking for a foul. Could of been worse... or that's what I thought. As vini stood up he whispered something in Pablo's ear which made Pablo react violently. Shit.

End of chapter 28.

Keep reading to see what vini said and what Pablo does!!