Chapter 9

"Hey! Sorry to keep you waiting." Jin said when he met Jaehwan at the lobby of his apartment building.

"No worries. Here's your coffee by the way." Jaehwan said.

"Thank you! The place is kind of dirty. Are you okay if we go outside?" Jin asked.

Jaehwan looked at him and he was blessed with a Jin wearing simple pants and a violet sweatshirt which looks big on him but just fine for his shoulders.

"Yeah. Wherever it may be." Jaehwan said trying not to stare too hard at Jin.

They walked around the area and stayed in a park nearby. "We can stay here for a while." Jin said sitting at the swing. There are a lot of kids currently since it's weekend and it's still early in the morning. "Hm.. Tae's coffee is the best!" Jin said, when he tasted the coffee he was holding.

"Oh, you also know the owner?"

"Also? Yeah, Taehyung is a friend."

"I see. I saw Jungkook there early today."

Jin froze by the mention of Jungkook's name. He suddenly remembered everything. He touched his lips and felt Jungkook's lips again on his.

"Are you okay, Jin?"

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

"Oh, I just said that the place looks cozy and it's near your building."

"Yeah, that's how I met Tae again."

"Again? You mean you've met him before?"

"Yes. He's my senior in the University. He and Jungkook were friends."

"Oh, you mean they are friends with Namjoon?"

"You know Namjoon?"

"Yeah, I've seen him in your social media before. I know that Jungkook is friends with him and I thought you became friends with Jungkook because of him."

"I think partly, but not really the reason." Jin blankly answered.

"I see. By the way, since we're already outside, do you think we can probably eat lunch somewhere nearby?"

"I was thinking of the same thing! That will be perfect, I know a place." He said happily.

Jaehwan loves seeing Jin smile. He had a crush on Jin since high school and was saddened by the news of Jin having a relationship with Namjoon. That's when he knew about the friends of Namjoon, including Jungkook, and as if played by fate, Jungkook happened to be his senior as well at work.

"I hope you are still good eating Korean food?"

Jaehwan laughed at it. "Jin, I'm still Korean. I grew up here, so I still know which food are the best. Tell me what you have in mind?"

"Mulhoe!"

"Well that's nice for this cold weather, why not?"

Jin clapped happily, excited to eat Mulhoe.

"Let's finish our coffee first. Would you like to walk or we can take my car on the way."

"Walking is fine, the place is just near."

They talked about the kids they were seeing around. They laughed at some who are lazily playing and/or crying because they were fighting with their playmates.

When it was already 11AM, Jin asked him to start walking to the mulhoe restaurant he knows.

"Would you like to have kids in the future?" Jaehwan asked while they were walking.