Chapter 59

It was already 5 in the afternoon but Jungkook never called. Jungkook did not even buy him lunch. He texted him but he just answered with a simple "Busy right now. I'll text you later, Yeobo."

Jin was about to call him when his phone rang. He immediately picked up his phone but when he saw the caller Id as Jimin, his excitement faded.

"Hello?"

"Jin! We will be celebrating Valentine's day nearby. Just wondering if you and Jungkook would like to join? Hoseok, Hyungwon, Taehyung and Sungjae will be with me and Yoongi. It will be fun to have quadruple valentine's date!" He said excitedly over the phone.

"Uhm, I don't think--- Jungkook might be busy."

"Oh." Jin felt the obvious disappointment in Jimin's tone. "Well maybe you can come instead, we won't make you feel alone." Jimin said.

Jin thought about it. Jimin is right, he feels alone right now. He feels like Jungkook actually abandoned him.

"I'll text Jungkook." He answered.

"Perfect! Taehyung and Sungjae will pick you up at 6!"

"No--need for that" he said but Jimin hang up already. "What's up with people hanging up on me now?" He said sighing.

He looked at the time and he still has an hour before Tae picks him up. He looked at his office closet and found clothes that he can change in to for their dinner.

He texted Jungkook and said he'll be joining their friends for dinner. After 20 minutes he received a simple reply from Jungkook. "Okay. Enjoy, Yeobo."

"That's it? Okay, that's it! I'm done with you tonight, Jeon Jungkook! Don't expect me to talk to you again!" He said ranting to his phone even though he is sure that his phone won't talk.

He let out his frustration by making himself more handsome than usual. He looked at his shower room mirror and praised himself for being super handsome. "You are handsome and you should not be frustrated with just one guy. You are more than that." He said talking to himself in the mirror. He touched his stomach and felt said. "Your daddy is so frustrating right now. Appa is so mad at him right now. Please don't be like your daddy." He said rubbing it slowly.

Right after fixing himself, he received a message from Sungjae that they should be in front of their building in 5 minutes. He picked up his bag and a coat, then went out of the office, sighing not getting a call still from Jungkook.

•••••••••••••••

"Who's place is this, Taehyung?" Jin asked as soon as he saw where they are going.

"We have rented it. We wanted to have dinner outside but wanted it to be extra special. Jimin's and Hoseok's family are here and we want to get a big place for us to rent for this Valentine's day event."

"Wow! I didn't know that it was a big plan. Why didn't you tell us ahead of time?"

"I actually did." Taehyung said. "I messaged Jungkook last week about it. Didn't he tell you?"

Jin felt said again knowing that their friends actually talked to Jungkook about it but the latter ignored it or did not even tell him. He is now more convince that there is something wrong with Jungkook. His emotions are all over the place since earlier and he feels like this is because of his pregnancy although he doesn't want for his emotions to take over, he was suddenly overwhelmed with sadness and the next thing he knows, he was suddenly sobbing.

Taehyung and Sungjae were surprised by his reaction. Sungjae immediately got down the car as soon as Tae parked inside the house's big parking area. He went to the passenger seat and sstarted rubbing Jin's back who's face was now hidden on his hand while crying.