Chapter 30

Jin woke up early that day. He was not surprised to see that he was alone in Taehyung's room. He is a morning person and arrives really early to open his shop, so Jin expected that no matter how early he wakes up, Tae will not be beside him.

He went to the washroom and cleaned his face. He also brushed his teeth before going out to look for Taehyung.

He was surprised to hear voices coming from the living room and he was unsure if he should go down and see. When he heard the voice, he suddenly ran downstairs to meet the person.

Jimin saw Jin going down the stairs and like long lost brothers or best friends, they immediately hugged each other. Yoongi was surprised as he didn't know that these two were this close but Tae just shrugged.

"I'm happy to see you again, Jin!" Jimin said looking at Jin.

Jin replied with a smile, then hugged Jimin again. "I'm happy, too. Will you be staying here with Tae?"

Jimin nodded. "I already told Tae about this yesterday and he agreed. We'll only be staying here for 3 days as we just really wanted to check on Tae. We still have a lot of things to do in Japan in preparation for the wedding next month. Are you still good to go for the wedding?"

"I certainly am! I can't wait to see you in your wedding suit." Jin said hugging Jimin's waist now to just see him properly.

"I would have been jealous of how you two look at each other now if I never knew Jin." Yoongi commented. "You did not even welcomed me like that when arrived in Japan."

Jimin rolled his eyes and put his hands on his waist, looking at Yoongi. "Because your grumpy attitude didn't like any PDA. If I knew Jin earlier than you, I must have courted him." Jimin winked at him and he blushed with the comment and the wink of Jimin.

Not that Jin likes Jimin, he just not used to getting too much attention.

"If Jin is here, where should we sleep, Tae?"

"You can have the guest room. I sleep with Tae in his bedroom." Jin answered for Tae.

Yoongi's really confused now. First, he heard that Jungkook is now engaged to Eun Woo. Second, his future husband is suddenly so close to Jin. And now, he just found out that Jin and Tae are sleeping together?

"Stop thinking. Your small brain won't be able to handle it." Taehyung said teasing Yoongi.

"Are you and Jin..." pointing to the two, but whispering only to Taehyung.

"Yes and no." Taehyung answered.

"What kind of answer is that? You're just confusing me more."

"Don't think. It doesn't suit you."

Yoongi hissed at him. "Bastard."

"Yoongi, I'll just go up with Jin. Take the luggage with you when you follow, okay?" Jimin said and he just followed Jin to the guest room.

Yoongi just looked at them and then back to Taehyung.

"I will definitely pull your hand from that cast if you won't tell me what is happening." He said threatening Taehyung.

Tae just laughed at him. "You are that curious, huh?" Tae said smirking at him.

"Tae, I swear you're a dead man to me."

Taehyung laughed at his friend's curiosity but did not say anything still. Yoongi was left dumbstrucked when Taehyung just went to the kitchen, leaving him totally clueless of what is happening.

•••••••••••••

"What have you been doing again?!" Mr. Cha said angrily, suddenly barging in inside Eun Woo's room throwing the tabloid at him.

"You are so noisy. It's still so early!" Eun Woo said irritably.

"You're all over the tabloid again!"

Eun Woo looked at the tabloid and just threw it aside. "Nothing that you can't fix." He said then closing his eyes again.

"Jeon had been fixing everything for you and you don't behave at all! You were seen last night with an actor when you just announced your engagement with Jungkook!"

Eun Woo suddenly stood up from his bed and looked at his dad. "You announced that engagement not me! There was no proposal at all! We broke up again. Are you happy? Your made up story is finally catching up on you?" He said smirking at his dad.

"Your career will be lost in a snap if you don't behave. You need to marry Jungkook as soon as possible."

"Why will I marry a man who doesn't even love me? We broke up the nth time because there's no love at all!"

"Then make him love you again! I will offer him to be named partner if he'll marry you in 6 months. He is an ambitious man, he would definitely agree."

"Stop bribing him! This relationship is long dead! This is not the ideal relationship you have always wanted for me!"

"Then I'll make it the ideal relationship! You marry him or I'll make sure that you won't have a single cent in your life!" Mr. Cha said before leaving his son dumbfounded.

Eun Woo shouted irritably. "Argh! Jeon Jungkook!" He sent a message to Jungkook quickly as he needs to talk to him.

••••••••••••••

Jin was out doing some grocery when he looked at the newspaper stand inside the store. He got curious for the latest news as he was not able to check what was happening in Korea since Tae's accident.

When he turned to the entertainment page, he saw Eun Woo's picture with another man.

Jin did not have to read it to know what was happening. He immediately left his cart and drove his way to some place.

•••••••••••••••

When Jin arrived at his apartment, he was not surprised to hear sounds of some plates being washed.

"I knew you'd be here."

Jungkook looked at him, quite surprise that Jin was here. "I'm sorry for being here. I will go soon. I know this is your house but I just need a place to hide."

"I know."

"You should change your code." Jungkook said looking back at the dishes he just used.

"Why?" Jin asked.

"So that I won't be able to enter here anymore." He said, suddenly stopping and breathing out.

"What if I want you to be here? What if I want you to feel like this is still your place to hide? What if I want you to still vulnerable with me?" Jin said slowly moving towards Jungkook. "What if I still want you to hide with me?"

Jungkook looked at him. "It's unfair to you."

"What if I accept even though it's unfair for me?"

"Jin... I want to stop hurting you."

"What if I don't want to stop being hurt because I want to protect you?" Jin said touching Jungkook's cheek with his palm.

Jungkook was overwhelmed feeling Jin's touch again. He closed his eyes and a tear escaped his eye which was immediately wiped by Jin with his thumb.

"What if I say I'll never get tired of loving you?" Jin said before closing the gap between him and Jungkook.

While they were kissing, Jungkook can only say to himself "stop hurting Jin... run away from him and never come back, you'll only hurt him more." But he can't runaway. Not when this is the feeling that he was craving for for months! Jin is his only peace. His only solace in this chaotic world he has chosen.

If he'll stop now he can still protect Jin. If he won't stop, he'll just end up hurting Jin again. But how can he stop when Jin is the only person who can heal his damage heart? How can he stop when the only person he has loved for a long time is kissing him like he's the only one who can give him his oxygen.

No, he won't stop. Even if this is just temporary.