Chapter 38 🔞

Only moans, grunts and skin slapping can be heard inside the shared hotel room of Jin and Tae...

Taehyung started as soon as they entered the room, not letting Jin to change his mind. He is so hard that a small touch might make him cum. He started kissing him and removing his own coat while Jin also does the same. He slammed him in their hotel door and trapped him in his arms.

He was never slowing down in doing what he wants with Jin. He has wanted this for a long time already and since it's Jin who started it, he might as well finish it for him.

All of their suits were suddenly down on the floor but both of them can't help but still kiss each other as if it's the first time they are doing it with anyone.

With their boxers separating their cocks, Jin started rubbing them together, releasing a groan from Taehyung.

"I'll take you however I want, Jin!" He said feeling the pain from his cock.

Jin just smiled at him evilly then knelt in front of Taehyung.

Tae was surprised by the sudden action as he always viewed Jin as an innocent dongsaeng. He knows that something already happened between Jungkook and Jin but he knows that Jin is not the one to initiate anything.

Jin pulled Tae's boxers down and saw how long Tae's cock is. His eyes were wide but did not speak about it.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt you. You don't have to this now, baby." Tae said, still unsure if Jin really likes what he will be doing. When Jin started licking him, he was lost and started moaning. He encouraged him and Jin obliged. Jin tasted the precum coming out of the slit and he felt heaven feeling the cock in his mouth.

Jin slowly swallowed the cock but he sure can't swallow it all considering how long it is.

Tae just looked at Jin's plump lips encircled around his cock. Eversince he saw those plump lips, he was sure that they'll be prettier around his cock and it's a dream come true seeing Jin's lips right now. Jin was bobbing his head on his cock and he sure will cum anytime now.

"Fuck you look so sinful right now. Those lips are made for sucking cock!" Tae said grunting.s

He took a hold of Jin's hair and stopped him from bobbing his head up and down on his cock. Jin moaned by the action and sent vibrations directly on Taehyung's cock. He wants to release on Jin's mouth and that's exactly what he would do as soon as possible.

He started pulling out from Jin's mouth but Jin sucked him so well. He pushed more of his cock inside his mouth and that earned him a gag from Jin. He wants to see more of that and started pushing his dick more inside Jin's mouth.

Jin's tears are slowly flowing down his face and Taehyung grunted because of how fuckable he looks as of the moment begging for his cock. He experimented pulling out and inserting more of his cock inside Jin's mouth and when he stopped gagging, he was sure that Jin was now able to relax and is ready to get more of his cock.

"Yes, just like that... take it all, baby." He said while moving his cock in and out of Jin's mouth. Jin was just looking straight up at him and that gave him a different feeling.

After few minutes of using Jin's mouth he suddenly felt a pit in his stomach and he was sure he'll cum. "I'm about to cum." He said and tried to pull Jin's mouth but the latter pulled his thighs and started bobbing his head again on Taehyung's cock, which triggered Tae more.

After just few more sucking on Jin's end, Tae suddenly exploded inside Jin's mouth. Tae had to put his hands on the door to support himself. If having sex with the one you truly like is this amazing, he might end up in bed all day just to have Jin at all times.