Chapter 56

After 1 week

"I was almost banned by your receptionist." Jin said as he entered Jungkook's office.

Jungkook looked up as soon as he heard Jin's voice and stood up smiling. He walked to Jin and hugged him tightly by pulling his waist. Jin returned the hug with a smile.

"I'm sorry about that. I will tell them to let you in anytime you get to visit." He answered looking at Jin. He kissed his lips passionately and started caressing Jin's waist.

Jin pulled away from the kiss fearing where this might go. "Kook, I'm not here for us to have sex in your office. And by the way mister, I am still sore from the morning sex we had today which you claimed as our morning exercise." He said pouting at Jungkook.

"Well, technically it is an exercise and we did it throughout the morning, so yeah, it's a morning exercise."

"Stop being a smart ass on me now." Jin answered pulling himself away from Jungkook and going over the coffee table. "I brought you lunch. I wanted to do something else and since you were always sending lunches to me, I decided for us to have lunch together at your office. I mean if you're not that busy." He was fixing the boxes and containers over the table as he was talking.

Jungkook was amazed and was so touched by Jin's actions. When he was with Eun Woo, never once did his ex actually did this for him so it's a new experience having someone to take care of him.

"What do you think?" Jin asked.

He looked at the food Jin set up at the table and he was satisfied seeing all food he would like to eat.

Jungkook pulled Jin by his hand and held on his waist. He gave Jin a quick peck on his lips. "I love it. Thank you."

"Good. Should we eat together?"

"Yup! Just give me two minutes and let me send this file I was doing before your sexy ass went to my room." He answered immediately moving his hand on Jin's butt and spanking him.

"Jungkook! People might see!" Jin said blushing.

"So? They know you are my boyfriend." He said winking at Jin before letting go and going back to his office table to urgently finish his tasks.

•••••••••••••••

"This is really delicious!" Jungkook exclaimed while eating the food Jin prepared. "I didn't know you still have that energy to prepare our lunch when I left this morning."

"Probably you did not fuck me right that's why I was still able to cook."

Jungkook looked at him with narrowed eyes. "What did you say?" He asked.

"I'm just kidding! I told you I'm still sore!" Jin said worriedly as he knows he made the mistake of saying that. "Come on, let's finish this. I still have a meeting in an hour."

"And I can finish in 30minutes." Jungkook said in a whisper to Jin's ears.

"Oh no no no... we will not go there, Yeobo. Eat now before the food gets cold."

"I know something that will get hotter while I eat it."

"Jungkook! Stop!" He said blushing and looking over at the door.

Jungkook laughed looking ag a blushing Jin who's obviously unaware what to do. "You're cute!"

"Whatever!" Jin said moving away from Jungkook.

Jungkook let him eat in peace and did not bother him too much.

"Your office is nice. I did not get the chance to visit your previous office, is it the same?"

"Not really. Mingyu is using the office now. We can visit him after we eat."

"That would be great! Is he not busy?"

"He might be. But we can check later."

"Okay."

Jin stood up and looked at the surroundings, while bringing his water with him. He touched the glass window and was amazed by the view.

"Wow! This is nice. Did you particularly requested for this?"

"I did." Jungkook answered wiping his lips with the tissue before standing up and moving to Jin's direction.

"How was it at night?"

"At night? Hm, I can clearly see every night if you have turned off the lights." He said chuckling.

"Stalker! But really, you can clearly see our building from here." Jin said amazed how Jungkook chosen this side and how he can clearly see the building from this place, even though it's still a little bit far. "It's scary because your whole window is glass. People will also see your whole office."

Jungkook backhugged him and looked at the view that Jin was also looking at.

"I really asked for this. When I first worked here as an associate, I was amazed how your building can be seen from here. It was your cousin who told me that it was your building. He said it's the biggest building you'll find from here. For some reason, he has always known my secret feelings for you and when he moved to the US he specifically asked me first if I wanted to take over the company's legal affairs.

"At first he said it's because he can trust me with your company, but before he left he told me that I should take care of my personal commitments if I want to be with you. It confused at first, considering I was not entertaning any feelings I have for you that time but I guess he's a good judge of character.

The apartment was also my request. It's in the middle of our buildings and just few minutes away but it also gives me a better chance to bump into you somehow."

It's the first time they actually talked about how Jungkook got their company considering he was just a newly promoted senior associate that time. Everyone knows he is good but Jin's company is one of the biggest clients so he did not expect such a young man to handle the company.

"Should I thank my cousin?" Jin said as a joke.

"Probably." Jungkook simply answered before turning Jin around and kissing him passionately and pressing a code on his table that signals his secretary that no one should be allowed to go inside.