Chapter 19

Jin saw Jimin grilling the meat and he approached him.

"Let me do it instead, Jimin sunbae." Jin said seeing how Jimin was struggling.

"It's okay. I also need to learn how to cook. Probably the reason why Yoongi is not proposing yet to me because I can't cook."

Jin pitied him. "That's not true, sunbae. I'm sure he is in love with you. Marriage is another step that both of you should really be prepared of. You guys were already living together and he knows what you can and cannot do." He smiled at Jimin.

"Thanks, Jin! You are really more handsome when you smile. I always thought that you are perfect and I'm happy I never changed my mind about you."

"Thanks, sunbae."

"Stop calling me that. Just call me Jimin."

"Okay, Jimin. Let me handle the barbecue for now, okay? You can sit here and I'll get you beer."

"Don't bother. I'll get us beer."

When Jimin came back, he was looking intently at Jin but then he remembered Jungkook.

"Where is Jungkook by the way?"

"He's on his way back. He visited his parents earlier."

"I see."

Just right on time, Jungkook arrived. He went to the table outside, where the rest were gathered drinking beer and eating any food they can. Jin just looked at him and went back to cooking.

When Jungkook saw Jin grilling the barbecue, he went to him and backhugged him. He kissed his cheek and said "i've missed you!"

Jin blushed and he looked at Jimin. "Move Jungkook! Can't you see he's cooking? Can't afford to eat charcoal black barbecue!" He said to him.

Jungkook released his hug on Jin. "Do you need help here?"

"No, Jimin is with me. You can go with your friends."

"Okay. Just call me if you need anything, okay?" He was about to go when he saw Jin's hand with a beer. "Don't drink too much, I want you sober when I wreck you tonight." He said in a whisper.

"Oh my god! Jeon Jungkook I heard that!" Jimin exaggeratedly said.

Jungkook just laughed at them while walking back to the table.

"He's a monster!" Jimin said looking at a blushing Jin who suddenly gulped the can of beer he was holding. Jimin laughed at him. "Relax!" Jimin said laughing at him.

"He is!" He just said then focused back on the barbecue.

"Isn't it awkward being here?" Jimin suddenly asked.

Jin looked at him and when he realized the point of his question, he suddenly widened his eyes. "Oh, about that. Well, at first it is. During the dinner when we first met again. However, it's not as awkward as people might have expected. Jungkook makes sure that his attention is only on me. It looks like his relationship with Namjoon though is just fine, so I don't think there should be an issue." Jin answered truthfully.

"How did you guys meet again, anyway?" Jimin asked curiously.

"He was part of mg cousin's team in the firm. When my cousin had to leave to study more abroad and permanently work there, he passed his VIP clients to Jungkook as he's their number 1 lawyer in the firm. That included our company. We met originally during the farewell party of my cousin. I was alone and he went to me. We talked that night and the next week, we met again in my office."

"Typical of Jungkook... good thing he did not make a move on you." Jimin asked.

"He won't... that time I mean." He said clearing his throat suddenly realizing the pretend game they are doing.