Chapter 41

4 years after YoonMin's wedding...

Jin was running around following Jimin's and Hoseok's children, Bomin and Chaeyoung.

As Jin suspected, Jimin and Hoseok became really good friends.

After 2 months of Jimin's marriage, Hyungwon also proposed to Hoseok. Jin was happy attending the wedding of his bestfriend 6 months after.

Hoseok now has an almost 3 y/o active baby girl, and Jimin has a 3 y/o active baby boy and a 1 y/o baby girl. While Jin was a simple uncle for the 3 of the babies and he's enjoying it a lot.

Today's Ryujin's 1st birthday. Jimin's baby girl. Jin and Hoseok volunteered to help out Jimin but Jin was the baby sitter, more or less, while Hoseok was the one helping out Jimin in designing the place.

Yoongi was the one assigned to pick-up the food, Namjoon and Jackson who are also married now, will be helping out Yoongi. Taehyung on the other hand will be picking up the cake that was baked by someone he knows.

"What time is it? These kids need to take a bath." Jimin said panicking looking at the time. The party will start at 3pm and it's already 1 in the afternoon and the two are still playing around.

Jin held his shoulders. "Relax. I'll take care of it. These two brats will be taken care of by their fairy uncle and will be dressed well for this important occasion!" He said and the two ran to him immediately, hugging him wanting to be bathe first.

"Fairy Jinnie! I bath i bath." Chaeyoung said reaching for Jin's arms.

"No! Prince Bomin first!" Bomin said to Chaeyoung.

Jimin smiled at Jin. "Thank you, Jin. You always know how to calm the children. I'll leave them to you then, Fairy Jinnie! I'll have the things finalized inside and I hope Taehyung will come soon."

"Tae is never late, don't worry." He said assuring Jimin.

"By the way when will you and Tae get married?"

"Jimin, we're not in that kind of relationship. Me and Tae are just having fun."

"I still don't get it but if you two say you are having fun without that 'commitment' thing then I'll leave the two of you." Jimin said in a groan, then left Jin.

Just right on time, Tae came with a tall cake and Hoseok helped him out in setting it up on the table.

Tae came to Jin hugging his waist and giving him a peck on his lips.

"Having fun without me?" He said.

"Super! I'll just bathe Chaeyoung so you have to take care of Bomin while I do that."

"Is it our time after Bomin's?" Tae said in a whisper.

Jin slapped his arm. "They might hear you, don't say that." Jin said chuckling at Taehyung. "Let me go now and I'll bathe the two. Jimin will kill me if they aren't prepared yet after 1 hr."

"They have their nanny, they can do that. I also need you to bathe me." Taehyung said biting Jin's ears.

"Stop it, Taehyung and just come help me here." Jimin said shouting from behind.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and Jin just laughed.

Tae suddenly took Bomin so that Chaeyoung will go to Jin. "Come here, you big boy! Let's go help your Appa." He said carrying him on his shoulder.

"Chaeyoung, love, come here now. You'll take a bath with Uncle Jinnie and I'll make you a princess, okay?"

Chaeyoung ran to Jin upon hearing that.