Chapter 32

Taehyung started going to work again after a week, while Jin was working remotely at home, still not visiting his office. He would usually take Tae to work in the morning, but Tae refused to message Jin when he needs to go home, getting a cab instead to avoid disturbing Jin while he is working.

Jin's mom had to go back to Japan and that left him to work on his company alone again. But he can't blame his mom, she also needs to take care of his teenage siblings.

Jimin and Yoongi had to go back in Japan as they need to ensure that their wedding will be properly organized by the team they hired. They are also in the final selection of designs for their venue.

Jin is so jealous of the love the two have for each other. He knows he can never have something like that as he can't open his heart to anyone.

He was so deep in watching television after he worked that day that he did not even notice Tae coming in.

"I hate going home seeing a depress person in my house. When will you go home?" Taehyung suddenly said when he came home seeing Jin watching TV in his living room.

Jin just frowned at him and then looked back at the television to continue watching.

"Come on, what is it now?" Tae still asked Jin.

"Nothing. What are you talking about?"

"You only watch that animé when you are sad. What's up?"

Jin looked at Taehyung as if he was caught. "I am not! Kim Taehyung you are making up stories!"

Tae just laughed at him knowing he was lying. "Yeah, chocolate ice cream with animé that will make you forget reality, i'm definitely making up stories."

"This might be real." He answered referring to what he was watching.

"Like what kind of real? A book will suddenly appear in front of you and would take you in another world where you'll find the love of your life? Come on, what a good way to know reality." Tae said sitting beside him and pulling the ice cream pint from Jin.

"Then, tell me what is reality for you, Tae?"

Tae looked at him intently and said gazing at each other for a minute "accepting that me and my love one will not be together no matter how hard I try to show him how much I care for him that I'm even willing to stop the world just to look at him like this..." he paused for a while and then touched Jin's cheek. "Only if I can. I will definitely erase all the pain he is feeling and stop him from eating all my ice cream that I'm saving for rainy days." He then smiled at Jin.

Jin was seriously listening to him but chuckled after the last sentence. He softly punched Tae's chest and then leaned on his shoulder. "If only I can teach my heart who to love, I think both of us won't be hurt right now." He said to Tae.

"I know, Seokjin." He said, kissing Jin's head.

Jin took back the pint of ice cream from Tae's hold but gave him a spoon of ice cream before eating on his own again. Tae just watched with him. Maybe they are both fools, falling in love with a person who can't love them back.

••••••••••••••

Jungkook was facing clients back and forth. YoonMin's wedding is in a week's time and he still was not able to finalize all the endorsements that he needs to do. He also planned on staying in Japan for 2 weeks to also have some vacation. Visiting Jin's siblings is part of his plans as Mrs. Kim also requested for it. He isn't sure if they are aware of what happened between him and Jin, but one day of visiting them should not mean harm.