Chapter 36

Yoongi felt the a little bit of tension during their dinner. Taehyung and Jungkook are awfully quiet, which is not always the case knowing how close the two are.

Mingyu must have felt it, too, and tried to break the ice multiple times. He also tried to make a conversation but he realized that whenever Seokjin's name is being brought up, the two are having a staring war.

Yoongi was glad that Namjoon will also arrive the next day from Osaka but he's not sure if that is a good or bad thing, or even and additional tension, considering Jin was his ex. Maybe people might learn things from Namjoon.

•••••••••••••••••

Jin and Jimin talked non-stop about the wedding. Jimin showed him his suit and Jin almost cried seeing it, thinking how good Jimin will look in that suit.

"It would really look good on you!" He gushes.

"It will." Jimin answered happily. "I always hoped for this day to come and did not realize how quick everything was. It is happening so soon and I can't help but feel a little bit nervous." He continue feeling his chest with his hands.

Jin looked at him and took his hands from his chest to hold them tightly. "I'm sure Yoongi loves you so much and he's also excited."

"He is super excited! I swear! He calls me every night since we are not allowed to see each other. He told me how he is unable to sleep at night because he was trying to imagine our lives together."

"I'm happy for you, Jimin. You and Yoongi deserve this."

"Thanks, Seokjin. Wait, let's go on the couch to talk more." Jimin said pulling Jin to the living are of his hotel room.

"So how was it?"

"What?"

"You and Tae."

Jin tried avoiding Jimin's gaze and looked somewhere aside from Jimin.

"Come on, you have to tell me what is happening! I can't miss on the juicy part!"

"You are the main character here because you'll get married soon. Let's stop talking about me."

"Of course that won't do! Spill the tea." Jimin answered still wanting answers from Jin.

"Nothing to spill, Jimin." He said laughing at Jimin's pouty lips.

•••••••••••••••••••

"Hey, how was your dinner?" Tae asked when Jin entered their hotel room. Tae was watching television at the hotel room's living area and Jin was not surprised seeing him waiting.

"It is fine. I also saw Jimin's suit. I went to his room right after dinner and we have talked more." Jin said sitting beside Tae and leaning his head on his shoulder.

Tae started playing with his hair with one hand and kissed his head. "That's good. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"How was your dinner?" Jin asked.

"It was fine."

Jin turned his head to look at Taehyung.

"What happened?" He asked again, curious of Taehyung's short response.

"It was an awkward dinner."

Jin sat up straight and looked at Tae. Tae's eyes were still fixated at the television but he's focus on recalling what happened on their dinner.

"Jungkook did not talk to me that much."

"Oh, that's new. Why?"

Taehyung just shrugged. Jin was still curious but he doesn't want to deal more with this. The more he does, the deeper his thoughts will be about Jungkook and then he'll start to get worried about him and that's what he was trying to avoid.

He leaned his head again on Tae's shoulder and Tae just hugged his shoulder.

Tae is obviously not okay about it, too, but he will not focus on that. He wants Tae to know that he is only focus on him right now.

He looked up at Tae and kissed his cheek. Taehyung looked at him, surprised by the gesture and then smiled at Jin kissing his lips instead which Jin welcomed fully.

Tae pulled his head using his one hand, to deepen the kiss. Jin's hands were wrapped around Tae's neck and it felt like he was lost with how good Taehyung was kissing him. Tae started licking Jin's lips to taste him more. Jin welcomed him by opening his mouth and letting Tae explore more his mouth. Their tongues were almost tangled with the way they explore each other's mouth.

Jin was overwhelmed by the kiss. They are kissing each other so passionately and this is the first time they actually did it eversince they have decided to date. They would usually just kiss each other's lips quickly.

Tae pulled away from the kiss because he might not be able to control himself and take Jin on the couch if this would continue.

He was breathing hard when he kissed Jin's lips again.

Jin's hands are still wrapped around his neck and his eyes are still closed.

Taehyung smiled and gave Jin another quick kiss to let him know that he should open his eyes.

Jin looked at him and smiled.

"I like how you taste, Kim Seokjin. You're making me so addicted to you." He said.

Jin gave him a quick kiss as well. "I thought I'm the only one struggling here." He leaned his head on Taehyung's shoulder struggling hard to control his emotions. He doesn't want to initiate anything with Tae as of the moment, when he knows to himself that he is not fully ready yet.

Taehyung was also having the same problem. This is not something he would like to rush with Jin, considering that Jin was still trying his best to forget about Jungkook. If he will be asked right now to give up Jin for Jungkook, as hardly as it can be, he knows it's better to give him up. As long as he is sure that Jungkook won't hurt him again.

This is very different from his previous relationships. His life was all about sex before and never had a serious relationship for the past how many years, he can't remember the last. Being with Jin is a different style he is trying and he's still not sure if he is doing good at it.

Jin is so precious for him and he will make sure that Jin is ready before they actually do it.

It's just 3 weeks since the time they have decided to date and it still feels like something new and exciting for Taehyung. He knows the consequences of dating Jin, considering that he still has feelings for Jungkook, but he is confident that those feelings can be overcome soon.

Jungkook will marry Eun Woo anyway, as if he has a choice.