Chapter 14

Jin's POV (I don't usually do a POV but I think it's necessary for the flow of the story)

I woke up when I felt the sunrise hitting my face directly. It's very seldom that I wake up really late. I am still unable to fully open my eyes but I know I had to check my phone. I checked on the side table but I realized that the side table is different. I opened my eyes when I realized where I am.

"Oh my god!"

Did that really happen last night? Me and Jungkook?

I looked around and yes it really did happen. To be honest I did not expect it to happen like this.

I looked at myself below the blanket and I'm indeed naked and I feel sore on that lower part.

It is my first time doing it with someone, I never even touched myself before. I've been in a long-term relationship with Namjoon but I never did it with him. We only kissed and gave each other a handjob, but we never did it that way. Doing it with Jungkook felt so heavenly.

I'm not sure if he knows, but I hope I did not make fun of myself while doing it with him. I felt shiver on my spine when I suddenly remembered what we did and how he took care of me. He's different and it felt like he really cared for me differently. I suddenly thought how he would think of me after this? Will we remain friends? I suddenly remembered Jaehwan.

"We just started dating and I'm already cheating on him?" I suddenly thought. I need to tell him right away that I can't date him anymore. This is unfair for him.

I remembered that I left my phone on Tae's house. I need to take it from there. I stood up from the bed, but the sudden stretch made me feel sore. So, this is what Hoseok was telling me when he usually does it with Hyungwoo. It really hurts. I bent a little cause it hurts when I feel like my legs are being stretched.

I looked for my clothes but they're all not here. I went inside Jungkook's closet instead to look for something I can wear.

"Where is he anyway?"

I took a shower from his room and made sure that I am presentable if I'll go outside. I wore a pair of shirt and sweatpants from his closet.

After showering, I planned on going outside to look for him but when I opened the door, I smelled food. "Is he cooking?"

I went my way down the stairs. It's honestly hard to walk, considering the stretch I am feeling on my lower body part. I am honestly limping at this point. I think it's different when you're still a virgin. I saw his back on me cooking pancakes and probably scrambled egg.

He probaby heard me coming since he looked at my direction right away. He smiled at me and I felt like my heart is full. He turned off the stove and took the plate full of pancakes. He went close to me while holding the plate, still with a smile.

"Did you sleep well?"

Why does he needs to be this sweet? Will this be a norm now between us?

I smiled at him. "Yes, I did."

He kissed me before he passed by to put down the pancakes. "Come here and let's eat." He said.

It's nice to wake up like this. If we'll be husbands, will we be doing the same every weekend?

I walked slowly to the dining table and I felt his gaze on me. He chuckled and walked to me. He stopped me to hug my waist and kissed my forehead. "Was I too rough last night?"

Well, is he? To be honest, he's not. He even considered stopping, but I just don't want him to stop. This is a fantasy that came true. I loved whatever we did.

"No, not really. I'm just a little bit sore." He looked at me and kissed my lips. I felt weak everytime he tries to kiss me.

"I see. I know that you took a shower already but I can prepare you a warm bath before I go to the office. You can soak yourself there and you'll feel better."

"You'll work today?" I asked looking at him with a frown. He'll actually leave me here alone? Is this what a house husband does? Wait for their husbands who are working?

"I just need to finish anything I need to before our vacation tomorrow in Busan. I will be back as soon as I can. Let's eat first, okay?"

He held my hand and pulled a sit for me. Is he always this gentle with me? Sometimes I am no longer sure what is the difference of his care for me as a friend or someone he values more than a friend.

"By the way, Tae left your phone over the counter. I think it doesn't have a charge. Tae said someone kept on calling last night that's why he called me late last night to take it from his house. I did not charge it yet, but if it's for work, I'm sure Ms. So won't bother you. She told me that you already gave her a heads-up for your schedule today and next week, so she said she shouldn't bother you the whole day unless there's really an emergency. You know where I put my phone charger, you can use it later."

I just nodded at him and hummed since my mouth is full of the pancakes. I looked at him and smiled. I'm sure it's Jaehwan who kept on calling and I need to tell the poor guy later what happened. The pancake actually is delicious and I end up eating two. Jungkook, as a big eater, actually ate 4. Sometimes, I am not sure where he put all those food he eat, but when I look at his body, it looks like everything is underneath his muscles.

He's eating silently. I was hoping we can talk about what happened but it looks like we'll act again as if nothing happened. I put down my fork, looked at my plate and sighed. Is this what will happen to us everytime we feel like we're getting closer than friends?

"I know what you are thinking, Jin." He said and I didn't notice that he had been looking at me already. I looked at him with a surprised look on my face. "Maybe we can try?"

I frowned at him. "What do you mean?"

"Let's try this set-up."

I'm actually confused. What set-up? Fuck buddies? Friends with benefits? Like what? Can we date?

"Look, I'm not good at this and I don't know if it will be awkward and I don't want it to be awkward, but can we like..." and yes I'm waiting for what he will say next. Whatever it is though, I feel like I would agree as long as he stays in my life. This long pause is killing me. He sighed and said. "I don't really know what to say or do. I know you're dating Jaehwan and you might be dating him because you care about him, but what happened last night to us means you also like me. I don't want to decide for you, but I want to try this with you."

I feel like I held my breath for too long and I can sustain it more inside my lungs. He is right, I am dating Jaehwan but only because I want to forget about him. But something happened between us and I can't keep on dating Jaehwan if I want to keep what is between us, aside from friendship. Do I really want to make it exclusive between us? Am I ready for it? How about Eun Woo? I thought he said he would keep him still?

I breathe out the air that I was holding "I.. I'll message Jaehwan. I will stop whatever we have. But let me think about us." I am scared still. What if in the end he'll just leave me behind because there is no love between us and he still loves Eun Woo? Wait, I don't want to think about that now. I want to think about us. Just us. He said us.

"That's fair. I don't also know how to label this right now and I don't want to force you on anything."

"I know." I just responded to him because I also don't know what to do.

"Are you still good for tomorrow?"

"Yeah. I also prepared my clothes to wear. I just need to pack them."

"I can help you. Would you like us to visit your place once I got home? You can stay here again since we can just ride my car going to Busan. I talked to Taehyung, he'll also bring his car and he'll be with Jimin and Yoongi on the way."

I smiled at him and nodded.

I felt butterflies in my stomach with every small gestures he does. I'll stay another night with him. It's a usual thing before but it's different now sleeping on the same bed as him. I smiled at him but I feel like crazy imagining a lot of things about us starting today. I'm really a fool for Jeon Jungkook.