Chapter 29

"Hello, Jimin?" Taehyung asked when he answered the call sleepily.

"Tae-tae! Good thing you are fine! I was so worried about you. Jungkook informed us that you were fine and assured me and Yoongi that there's no need to book our flight early back in Korea. I have still booked our flight back to check on you so I will be back tomorrow morning." Jimin answered from the other line.

"Jimin, no need for that. You have a wedding to prepare for. I am good."

"No! I will be there."

"You and Jin are treating me like a baby. It's just a small fracture on my arm and I can still walk and do things on my own."

"Oh, you said Jin? Is he there? I miss him! How is he?"

Taehyung looked at a sleeping Jin on his bed. He moved out of the bed and walked outside to not wake him up.

"He's good. I guess."

"I heard what happened. I accidentally bumped into him here in Japan. I did not tell anyone, even Yoongi's not aware." Jimin said. "He did not tell me really and looks like he does not have a reason really to tell me, but I pushed him anyway."

Flashback 4 weeks ago...

"Jin?"

Jin looked at the person who spoke and was surprised to see Jimin while he was looking for clothes to buy.

"It really is you! Oh my god! What are you doing here? You're so thin, what happened? Oh no, don't answer that here, let's go I know a place."

They sat in a simple coffee shop. A television was placed just above their seat. The owner might be Korean, Jin thought, that is why the television's news is all about Korea.

Jimin insisted that he'll order and pay since he's the one who pulled Jin. Jin was quiet and just agreed. He loves Jimin's company but he's unsure what to say. What if he'll ask about Jungkook, what would he say?

"I hope you'll like their coffee here." Jimin said while walking near their table bringing 2 coffee. Jin was about to stand to help him when...

"Breaking News: Son of Cha-Jung-Park Firm's CEO now engaged to the most sought after attorney of Seoul, Jeon Jungkook."

Jimin suddenly dropped the tray of their coffee, breaking the mugs, while Jin felt weak on his knees. Jimin gasped looking at the television. Jin wanted to help Jimin but his eyes were just wide open, his back at the television but he can clearly hear it.

News continued "It looks like the supermodel was now done playing around and the man of everyone's dreams is ready to accept him again. From childhood sweethearts, now soon to be Jeon couples. They were spotted, multiple times leaving Mr. Jeon's apartment building, hinting that they are now staying together and Atty. Cha Eun Seok confirmed earlier that Atty. Jeon already proposed to his son on an intimate yacht date and he was even invited to their date..."

Jin tried to ignore the rest of the news. He felt like he'll drop anytime.

Jimin quickly went to his side, seeing Jin's situation and assisted him to sit. He immediately requested to turn off the television and a server went to them to help out.

"I am sorry for the damage, I will pay for everything." Jimin said to the waiter.

The waiter bowed and Jimin checked on Jin.

"Oh my god, Jin.. I didn't know."

Jin was suddenly crying and Jimin did not know what to do. He hugged Jin tightly.