Chapter 4

"Busan? It's kinda busy at work right now... I don't think I can."

"Come on, dude! We don't get to see each other all the time! This is the best time for us to meet. It's Jimin's birthday and I feel like proposing to him already. It's just a week worth of vacation. You can take Jin."

Jungkook massaged his temple. He knew it's a wrong idea showing up to his friends again and now they're into it as if they are even his parents.

"I'll see what I can do. I'm sure Jin won't be able to come since he's busy in the company."

"Why are you even hiding your boyfriend from us?"

"I'm not hiding him. You know that his family owns a company and he can't just go on vacation."

"Yeah, whatever. We'll still expect you next weekend, with or without Jin."

"Let's see. Bye, Yoongi. I need to attend to a client now."
Of course that's a lie.

Now how will he ask Jin to go with him again? Maybe he just needs to stop pretending?

••••••••••

"Good morning, Seokjin! You're early today." Tae said greeting him when he entered the cafè.

"Good morning, Tae." He said smiling at him.

Tae immediately created his usual while Jin just gave him his card then left to his usual table.

The table is near the glass. He loves seeing the hustle of the surroundings and studying people, especially when he's alone. He had been a regular to this shop eversince he came home after studying abroad. It was 2 blocks away from his office and it's very convenient for him to visit the place rather than asking his secretary to buy him his coffee which is no longer hot when she arrives. He also likes the aroma of the coffee as it calms him before he faces the challenges at work.

He was looking at old couple making their way over the street when Taehyung arrived with his drink. Jin was surprised to see two drinks and when Tae sat in front of him, he realized he's also just taking his breakfast.

"Why are you early today?" Tae asked looking at his watch and it's just 6:45 in the morning. Jin usually come here at 7:30 and would start working at 8:30.

"There's a new project given to the company this week and I don't have much time in reviewing it. I think I might need to extend today."

"Would you like me to bring you extra coffee later? Wooshik is back and I'll be outta here at 6."

Jin frowned at that. "You're already working for 12 hours. I don't want to disturb you anymore."

"It's fine. Let me spoil you every once in a while. I won't get too much of customers if they haven't seen your face early in the morning. So it's just fair."

"What are you saying?"

"You're just being naive at the attention of the others but a lot of my customers became regulars here because they love seeing your handsome face."

"Okay. What do you need?"

"Money and more men and women."

"Eew!" Jin reacted throwing the tissue at Tae. They just laughed at each other.

They talked more when suddenly, Tae opened up something to Jin.

"Did Jungkook invite you?"

"Invite where?"

"Oh he didn't tell you yet?"

"Hey! Don't play with me! What is it about?"

"I'll let him tell you."