Chapter 61 🔞

After 2 years...

"Jinsung won't stop looking for you. He kept on crying the whole day." Jungkook complained to his husband over the phone. He opted to work from home today as he doesn't have any client to meet and advised Jin not to bring their son with him so that he can work freely without worrying about him.

They hired a nanny but never let her stay alone with their son. But it seems like Jinsung got used to Jin's office and kept on looking for his Appa even though Jungkook's with him. Jin also built his own space i n his office and had a separate room for his son which includes a playpen, small bed and a long couch.

Jin and Jungkook got married 2 months after the proposal. It seemed like Jungkook had everything planned and already hired a coordinator for the whole wedding. Jin just had to approve or disapprove. Hoseok and Jimin helped Jungkook in planning everything and Jin was so thankful to the two that they helped his husband in making things easy.

After 5 months from the wedding, he gave birth to his handsome son. He looks like Jin in every angle but acts like Jungkook.

"Yeobo, I'll be home soon. I'm on my way now to the parking lot. Tell Jinsung that his Appa is on his way. What dinner would you like to have?"

"Yeobo... I want you."

Jin blushed with what Jungkook mentioned. "Yeobo, I-I mean food. Th-the one that you sh-should eat and will give you nutrients."

Jungkoo chuckled hearing his shy husband stutter. "I'm sure you also have nutrients to give to me, yeobo."

"Whatever, Jungkook." Jin said chuckling. He's still shy with his husband even with the daily sex they do, but he always feel like a teenager whenever Jungkook tries to initiate it.

"Okay, just come home. We still have enough groceries here. We can cook together, Yeobo."

"Okay. I'll see you in a few minutes. I love you."

"I love you more, Jin."

•••••••••••••••••

"Yeobo, Jinsung is already asleep." Jin said to Jungkook. He sat on his side of the bed and was about to turn off the lampshade on his side while Jungkook was still holding his laptop. Suddenly, his wrist was held by Jungkook who's laptop was immediately put on the bedside table.

Jin looked at him puzzled.

Jungkook started crawling to his side to smell Jin's neck.

He felt a sudden pleasure with the way Jungkook was smelling him and he tilted his head to give more access to Jungkook.

Jungkook took advantage of it and started leaving soft kisses on Jin's neck. Jungkook then started leaving soft marks on Jin's neck which left Jin moaning by the pleasure he is feeling.

"I want you, Yeobo." Jungkook said looking at Jin.

Jin looked at his side to stare directly at Jungkook.

"Take me, yeobo."

Jin laid down on the bed and Jungkook immediately hovered over him. He kissed him on his lips, full of passion this time. Jin was moaning in their kiss and that gave Jungkook more reason to deepen the kiss,l. His tongue is exploring every part of Jin's mouth. Jin likes it a lot when Jungkook gets rough on him. It only shows how much his husband craves for him.

Jungkook momentarily pulled himself from the kiss.

"I want another baby."

"Let's make another one, then." Jin answered smiling at Jungkook.