Chapter 45

This chapter is greatly inspired by the picture above... lol... (Jungkook's gym picture)

"You better give me a really important news because keeping me outside my house on a Saturday is a big thing." Jin started rumbling when he saw Mingyu in the restaurant.

"JinIamworkingnowwithJungkook!" Mingyu said.

"What? Slow down. What did you say?" Jin asked frowning.

Mingyu breathe in and out. "I am now working under Jungkook's firm."

"You---you what?"

"I moved to Jungkook's firm."

"Wait! I don't understand, are you telling me that you are leaving the company?"

"Actually..."

"Did Jungkook push you to do this?"

"Ofcourse not! Jungkook will never!"

"Then what happened, Mingyu?"

"The offer was good." He answered honestly.

Jin sighed. "Okay. As long you still do what's best for the company."

"You're not mad?"

"Mingyu, what's done is done. You're just thinking about your future. I'm only thinking about my company. "

"I see. Oh did you know, the Cha-Jung-Park firm will be renamed starting tomorrow?"

"It will be?"

"Yes, and a lot of clients are now contacting the firm knowing that Jungkook will be back."

"You mean, you are now working in that firm? Not Jungkook's own firm? For a second I thought he now has his own."

"No, actually, Jungkook will be a named partner."

"Yeah?" Jin just said. He knows this is one of Jungkook's dreams. He's finally getting it and Jin can't help but be happy for him, too.

"Jeon-Jung firm."

"Wow...what about Atty. Park?"

"He gave his share to Jungkook, paid for it so that his name will be put on that wall. Everyone's asking for Jungkook to take their company again. I always knew he was good, I just didn't know he was this good. I thought media was just playing it, but companies, big companies, are fighting for his attention. Some are even offering their sons and daughters to him as a bribe."

Jin spilled the juice he was drinking when he heard that.

"Are you okay, Jin?" Mingyu asked, rubbing Jin's back.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I was just surprised."

"Oh, me, too, Jin!"

"D--did he accept?"

"Come on, Jin! Eversince I've seen him go back to Korea he only had his eyes on you and he just kept on asking about you. I doubt he'll accept any offer."

"Mingyu!" Jin said with wide eyes.

"Oh! I'm just rumbling again, right? Forget I said that. Why don't we just order now? Right, order... I'll call the waiter..."

•••••••••••••••••
Jin's POV

When I got home, I can't stop thinking about what Mingyu said. One, Jungkook kept on talking about me. Two, those stupid CEOs who offer their children to bribe him just to take their company.

"Really?" I scoffed while removing my shoes. "What do they think about Jungkook? Their stupid." Wait why do I even care? I shook my head to forget about it. I need to do something to forget about it.